My encounter with a shemale.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

My encounter with a shemale.

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I had one of the craziest things happen on Instagram while the site was down last week.

I get a follow request from who I thought was a woman on IG. I accept their request, and I am immediately hit up with a message. This "lady" loves leather gloves as much as I do--that's cool. This "lady" then mentions that they are a shemale. Okay, I can dig that; I've never spoken to a shemale before, so I thought it'd be pretty interesting. After exchanging glove photos for a couple of days, everything went down in flames.

The shemale hit me up, flat-out telling me they wanted to fist my tight pussy with their gloves. I was taken aback... sickened, to be frank. I told them that I was taken and that only made it worse. "But imagine if a shemale fisted you" and "Wait, but we have the same fetish!!" before I blocked and reported them.

Just because we have the same fetish does not give you the right to talk dirty to me. I don't understand why people think it's okay to be a perv if one has the same sexual interests.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: My encounter with a shemale.

Post by Rommeltje »

Good of you to speak out about that. Perhaps someone else who does think that's ok knows better now. :-)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

They're not much better than those idiots who post cringeworthy sexual comments on glove videos. Good job you're shot of that!
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Rommeltje wrote:Good of you to speak out about that. Perhaps someone else who does think that's ok knows better now. :-)
CharlieCC wrote:They're not much better than those idiots who post cringeworthy sexual comments on glove videos. Good job you're shot of that!
Hehe, I even called them out on Insta just to make my followers aware (and to warn anyone else planning on bugging me). Sadly, the same person that harassed me ended up harassing two of my other contacts--one of them male. They have no limits, these types. And they honestly make me feel sick to my stomach in a way that I can't really explain.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Internet idiots I tell ya!

Just like when you see a wonderful Youtube video with gloves and the comment section is just cringe worthy.

Sorry to hear this happened to you

I hope you are not turned off to shemale now lol wink wink
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

interesting social implication. wondering what would of happened if the same advance was made on a male. would the situation play out differantly?
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

pinkrubbergloves wrote:I hope you are not turned off to shemale now lol wink wink
Oh, not at all! This has not affected my outlook on shemales at all. ;) One bad apple isn't going to spoil the bunch for me.
hotgloveuser123 wrote:interesting social implication. wondering what would of happened if the same advance was made on a male. would the situation play out differantly?
This same "shemale" has made advances on not two, but three other people that follow me on IG. One male, and two female. All of us were just socializing normally with this prick and he pulled sexual stunts on us all. And apparently, this "shemale" is a male pretending to be one. All of us have blocked him.

People like this guy infuriate me--he's giving a bad name to real shemales/transsexuals that actually have self-control. :|
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

If I was in your shoes, I woulda told him my other half has a fist the size of a car and knows who he is just for kicks!
operalove

Post by operalove »

Totally get it. I never encountered the situation but I can relate. I like our fetish but sometimes I am lost in browsing internet and I get to pictures or websites where I can see the attitude of people like that.
When the fetish turns into a creepy perverted "disgusting" sex ( for me it should be tender and shared) , I close and like "nope, enough internet for today"

Carrion, I respect that you have a public profile, you really must be encountering a lot more weird situations

Return to “Experiences”