First time sex in gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hunter32

First time sex in gloves

Post by Hunter32 »

My fetish is largely centered around sexual acts with females in gloves. The only time I have ever worn gloves was strictly for masturbation. My girlfriend wears gloves sometimes for sex for my pleasure. I decided I’d try something new and wear the gloves yesterday.

I donned a pair of biogel surgical latex gloves and could immediately feel increased blood flow to my manhood. I started making out with her and feeling her up, noticing that her large breasts felt even more arousing than normal through the gloves. I rubbed her pussy and could feel how wet she already was. I guided a finger in and licked it clean. This put my libido into overdrive.

I laid her down on the bed and knelt down near her face. She guided my cock into her mouth while I began to rub and finger her pussy. Feeling how wet she was, I had to get a taste. I started going down on her by licking her clit and finger her through the gloves. This was very arousing feeling the wetness and warmth inside her through the gloves. I climbed on top of her and started fucking her missionary style. After a few minutes, she got off and I could feel things get even wetter. I had to play with her wet pussy some more!

I licked her entire pussy and the orgasm made it taste even better. She stroked my throbbing cock while I started fingering her again. I positioned her to the edge of the bed and started fucking her while standing up. Her big tits felt awesome in my gloved hands as I fucked her harder. I spread her lips and began rubbing her clit, she really loved this. Seeing this, I could not last long. I had to pull out and finish.

All in all, wearing gloves during sex turned out to be better than I had thought. It was so exciting going down on her and fingering in the gloves. Definitely will be doing it again and can’t wait until we can do it where we’re both in gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: First time sex in gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds like a fun night! :D Did she get any extra excitement from you wearing gloves as well?
Hunter32

Re: First time sex in gloves

Post by Hunter32 »

Unfortunately she does not share my interest, but we both play along with each other’s kinks and get turned on by seeing how much they excite the other

Return to “Experiences”