Masturbating/HJ while driving

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hunter32

Masturbating/HJ while driving

Post by Hunter32 »

How many people enjoy doing this? I have had some gloved HJ from my fiancé on long trips that were really intense. I had never thought about masturbating myself while driving until today, so I went for a spin while wearing some biogel surgical gloves. I got rock hard almost as soon as I touched myself and used both hands at red lights. The thrill was incredible and I had to prevent myself from cumming (because I’ll be having sex shortly and I didn’t have anything to cum in either, but I’ll definitely be doing it again.
pond

Re: Masturbating/HJ while driving

Post by pond »

I personally havent tried it but my fiances flick the bean quite often i think while driving.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Have you ever tried helping her with that when riding with her? It would be even more exciting to bring some gloves along for that
pond

Post by pond »

I always drive if were together.
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Yes and Yes, I must admit that I have done this many many times.

I have at the least an hour commute home from the office every night and often will wear tight leather driving gloves (either black, brown or gray what ever works with my suit that day) and pleasure my self while enjoying a cigarette as traffic creeps along. I will never complete the task as to the mess it would make in the car. Thankfully I have very tinted windows.

My wife will often give me a traveling HJ or some road head when we are in the car together, especially when we have had some cocktails and she is dressed in her leathers. Always with leather gloves as she enjoys a cigarette (capri 120).

I have also reciprocated the action, while sitting in gridlock traffic I have given her multiple orgasms while she was in the driver seat. She loves the feeling of possibly getting caught and often orgasms very quickly.

Return to “Experiences”