New Job (and no more stealing gloves)

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

New Job (and no more stealing gloves)

Post by Joesweegmen »

I recently got a new job that requires a lot of travel. So, naturally I stay in a lot of hotels. Well I didn't bring any gloves with me so naturally I had been wanting some. Usually I wait for the maids to leave their carts unattended to take some but this time for some reason I felt like asking for some. So on last day at my last hotel I waited for the maids to come around and decided now was my opportunity. So I walked over to one them at their carts. She was a mid 30's/early 40's attractive latina lady with a thick accent. I then casually asked if I could have some gloves. Then to my surprise, she said yes and asked how many I wanted! I told her two pairs was fine and she willingly handed over two pairs of Ambitex latex gloves with a smile and asked if I needed anything else and I said no, thank you and walked back to room. It was such a rush! It was so nice to have someone give me gloves instead of having to take them! I also, asked a maid at my new hotel about an hour ago and she ended up giving me like 5 pairs of blue nitrile gloves. I will definitely do this more often. I also think its worth mentioning that my job is exclusively at hospitals so there are many glove opportunities for me. I hope to share similar stories in the future!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: New Job

Post by Rommeltje »

Ha! Who would've thought? :D
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Re: New Job

Post by Joesweegmen »

Rommeltje wrote:Ha! Who would've thought? :D
Its great!

Return to “Experiences”