My brother surprised me

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

My brother surprised me

Post by Carrie Karkus »

The other day, I was doing the dishes in my long yellow Assurance gloves as per usual. My brother--who is recently divorced and staying with my family and me--came home from work early and asked me if I could run to the store to pick up a can of chewing tobacco for him. Rather than making him wait until after I finished the dishes, I dropped what I was doing and went to the store (I needed the break anyway as I had been cleaning all day).

When I come back, I'm expecting to put my gloves back on and finish what I had started. But when I come into the kitchen, there's my brother standing at the sink in my yellow gloves, finishing the dishes for me. "Figured you were in the middle of something , so I decided to finish up for you," he said with a smile. "Just don't expect it all the time."

What really got me was when he was trying to take the gloves off. He kept comparing the tightness of my gloves to a vagina, saying his hands were like babies coming out. Couldn't help but laugh at the comparison--he's got a good sense of humor. :rofl: Those gloves are pretty tight, even for me!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: My brother surprised me

Post by SexySurgical »

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Haha, well there's a thought that never crossed my mind. :lol: Although ironically, if anyone should've come up with that comparison, it'd be one of us! :D
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I believe I actually read it somewhere in (semi) academic context. 'Clove' is the linking word in English basically.
Rommeltje wrote:Haha, well there's a thought that never crossed my mind. :lol: Although ironically, if anyone should've come up with that comparison, it'd be one of us! :D

Return to “Experiences”