Dentist's Assistant Glove Interaction

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Simula210
Occasional poster

Dentist's Assistant Glove Interaction

Post by Simula210 »

So a few years ago, I decided to get braces since my teeth are really out of the place. I have been to other normal dentists, and I do not find anyone (the dentist or their assistants) interesting, despite them wearing gloves, so I was excited going to this new orthodentist the first time. To my surprise, apparently the dentist and his assistants there do not wear gloves (idk if this is weird, but I trusted them that they are clean), so I was kinda disappointed, but I found the female assistant quite interesting. Since my teeth are a mess, they said the treatment would probably take 3 years, and I had to go there once a month.

Whenever I come there, I usually wait in the waiting room for my turn for one of the assistants to call me, and the one that calls me is the one that will treat me. There were usually 3 assistants so I have 1 in 3 chance to be with the female assistant.

After a year, while waiting for my turn, I thought to myself, man imagine if they wear gloves here, it would make everything so much better. I was kinda annoyed eventually but there's nothing I could do (I was probably too afraid to ask for them to wear gloves too). I heard the door opened and the female assistant called my name, so she was the one that treated me that day. I went in, she directed me to the station/seat (it's called the dental engine), so I sat there, and she went to get the tools and everything. When she came back, she came back with her hands gloved up. My heart started pounding fast as I was so happy and thrilled. I remember they were bluish-white latex gloves (thankfully not the loose nitrile blue gloves, I don't like them). She was wearing a long sleeved jumper under her vest, and her gloves were tight and they were pulled quite high, covering her jumper, which made it look more attractive in my opinion.

The dentist there didn't use the mouth opener, so she had to use her other hands to sort of pull my lips. I remember I was hard the first time she touched my lips with her gloved hands, hopefully she didn't notice that. So she began the operation on me as usual. She opened the braces to clean my teeth. Eventually I managed to calm myself after a while, but suddenly, her hand slipped and the cleaning tool hit my chin. It didn't hurt but she said sorry and she caressed my chin; It got me really hard. I was very happy for the rest of the operation, I just wished it would last longer because I was afraid that they wouldn't wear gloves the next time, but they continued to wear them. So after that, I was excited every time I had to go there, just hoping that she was the one to operate on me (I even voluntarily gave up my spot and waited until she's the one to operate on me).
Hunter32

Re: Dentist's Assistant Glove Interaction

Post by Hunter32 »

Cool, an experience like this is exactly how my fetish got started as a kid
Babababa22
Occasional poster

Re: Dentist's Assistant Glove Interaction

Post by Babababa22 »

Awesome experience, hope you can see her other times

Return to “Experiences”