Two of my best Glove Stealing Experiences

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Two of my best Glove Stealing Experiences

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

Hi, I'm new to the community. I joined today. I've always been fascinated by rubber gloves and had a strong attraction towards them. There is something so sexual about seeing someone wear them that I never truly understood. Nobody knows I have a fetish for gloves and because of my sexuality I've never had a real relationship with anyone due to being too shy to ever be open about it with anyone. Because of this I've masturbated a lot and have a couple of stories to share. My fetish is for dish washing gloves that have been worn professionally. Usually just gloves that have been worn by a person in a position of authority whilst cleaning or doing some kind of domestic task rocks my world.

My School Experiences:
At the beginning I must of been about 8 years old. I was in primary school so very young. During school lunches there would be a huge dining hall for people to eat. Whilst students ate there would be dinner ladies wearing blue uniforms and dish washing gloves patrolling the hall to remove litter, wipe down tables and tuck in chairs. I remember having an intense and poorly understood attraction towards these ladies and the gloves they wore. Eventually one day my class was let out of lesson and we were heading out of the school. I was at the back of the line of students walking down the corridor and when we walked past the hall I saw a pair of pink dish washing gloves perched snugly on the side. I remember my heart pounding and feeling uncontrollably drawn to them. This is the moment I touched rubber gloves for the first time. It felt naughty like I shouldn't have been touching them because they belonged to the dinner ladies at my school who were very strict. I guess the excitement of it all had a long lasting impact on my life, because since that day I thought about rubber gloves pretty much every day. From that day onward I knew I wanted a pair of my own, but I didn't have the chance to ever get them. I would always spot pairs that were guarded by dinner ladies or being worn whilst they work. I had to admire them as they wore them as I ate in the dinning hall. I would often sprinkle pieces of food onto the table just to encourage a dinner lady to approach. I remember how graceful they looked as they walked over so confidently, leaning with one gloved hand on the table and the other gloved hand gripping a wet cloth to wipe away the crumbs. I would imagine I was naked and laying on the table whilst they touched me and wiped me down. It was something I really enjoyed fantasizing about as a child, but I never understood my attraction or thoughts. The fantasies were always based around being touched by the gloves and stroked, but I didn't know about anything sexual at that point so that's as deep as it went. Although my attraction was strong, I also was semi self aware that my thoughts and feelings weren't normal. I knew that I had to keep these thoughts and feelings hidden.

My College Experiences:
During my teenage years I still had never owned a pair of dish washing gloves of my own. It was something I always scanned rooms for when I went to my school, but I never had the opportunity to steal them. I knew I could buy them from a shop, but I was too embarrassed to do it. A big part of my fetish towards dish washing gloves was the fact they'd been worn in by other people when doing their cleaning duties. Because of this I knew I had to steal a pair, but I had no opportunities at school. School rooms where dish washing gloves were present were always locked, cleaning cupboards were too risky in case I got caught and whenever I did see the gloves in front of me and had the opportunity to take them I couldn't because there was always people watching, be it students or members of staff who were the current owners of the gloves. It wasn't until I started going to college where I actually stole my first pair. I was 16 and fresh out of high school. I was extremely horny and at my college they had a LOT of dish washing gloves lying around. Every day I would scan the area and see them, but every day I was being watched or didn't have the right opportunity to take them. At the college I went to however they had a small petting zoo. At this petting zoo they employed members of staff to look after the animals. These people were known as zoo keepers and looked after the animals and facilities such as kitchens where the animals food, bowls and cleaning supplies were stored. One day I had seen a zoo keeper I found extremely attractive wearing an pinstripe apron and green dish washing gloves. She was painting a picnic table by the footpath as I walked past. When I was passing by with my friends I knew I had to have those gloves! So the next day I went alone into the zoo kitchens and found them. The apron was hung up on the back of the door and I stuffed it into my bag. I searched under the kitchen sink and found a bucket containing those fabulous green gloves. I then shoved them down my trousers and into my pants and walked out the door. When I got home I was extremely excited. I remember smelling the inside and outside of the gloves and it was so amazing. I put them on and began jerking off. I had never jerked off with a pair of rubber gloves before, but I'm sure of the fact that because they were hers it made the experience one million times more exciting. I ejaculated pretty quickly, but had the orgasm of my life. The gloves had a worn in feel to them and were very smooth across my skin. For the first time in my life my fetish was quenched and it felt great...

It didn't last long however... You see the grass is always greener on the other side... And I saw a lot of other gloves I wanted to steal and try out. Being at college I had a lot more opportunities to take gloves, however only a couple of times were really great and worth mentioning. At this point I was 18 and had been going to college for about 3 years. I'd been seeing a welfare officer named Diane who worked in an office at the college for about 2 of those years. She was a very strict and attractive woman, but she made me feel safe in her office. I'd always struggled with panic attacks so having someone so reassuring for those was great. I would often spend time with her in her office whenever I felt I was having a panic attack because the room made me feel safe. It was something she encouraged me to do when I felt I needed too so I would often go there almost twice a week. Her relationship towards me was very professional and the fact she had so much authority made me feel very safe around her. One week in particular I i was having a panic attack and walked into her office. I had caught my welfare officer wearing a pair of yellow marigolds and I had the hugest erection I think I'd ever had to conceal. It turned out she was cleaning out her office and I'd found myself there to see it happen. I sat down in there and we talked whilst I hid my erection as best I could. I remember she started asking if I was OK because I was staring and not communicating much. I think she thought it was part of the panic attack because she pulled up a chair sat in front of me and asked me if I was OK. All the time whilst this was happening I was staring at her gloves trying to not make it obvious. I just said "yes" very subtly, however I think my body language from the fact I was having a panic attack and hiding an erection at the same time made me look extremely anxious. This caused her to hold my face and say: "you're safe here" repeatedly whilst holding eye contact to reassure me. It's something that only lasted a couple of seconds, but felt very intimate and made me feel kind of uncomfortable at the same time. It obviously wasn't sexual, but because of my fetish it was for me. Although it is an extremely pleasant memory now, at the time it was quite uncomfortable and I didn't appreciated the situation as much as I should have. I ended up watching her finishing the cleaning and she took the gloves off and put them in a draw. We carried on like normal afterwards and I just brushed it off as a particularly bad panic attack. The next couple of weeks I planned on how I would get the gloves and decided that I would go there at a time where I knew she had a meeting so that I could stay there alone. She had let me do this before and was fine with it. I came to her office pretending to be having a panic attack and asked if I could have some time and space somewhere quiet and alone to calm down. As predicted she let me stay in her office whilst she went for a meeting and she put a note on the door for nobody to enter. As she left I waited 5 minutes to make sure she wasn't going to come back and then I gave in completely to my desires. I opened the draws, grabbed the gloves and rubbed them all over my body. I smelt them and they smelt fantastic. I took my clothes off, sat back naked in her leather chair with her gloves on and jerked off for easily 10 minutes. During the entire time I was worried someone could walk in, but told myself they wouldn't because all of the times previously Diane had put a note on the door it had been respected. Although I felt quite nervous doing this, I also felt extremely excited by the naughtiness of the situation. I guess I felt alive again in a way I never felt since the zoo keeper incident, but this time it was one hundred times more intense. The gloves were yellow marigolds with the words "Student Welfare" written on the cuffs of each glove in permanent marker. I figured this is because they belonged to the student welfare department and she didn't want them to go missing, but sadly her efforts to keep the gloves from disappearing would be in vain. :p The gloves felt worn in, soft on the skin and slid smoothly without lubricant. The textured grip of the dish gloves made the experience even more invigorating. As the gloves enraged my erection I knew I had to ejaculate somewhere and saw that there was a plastic cup of water on the desk that she'd left behind. I poured the water onto a potted plant. I knew she'd had drank from the cup because her lipstick mark was on the rim so I held it against my penis whilst I masturbated. I remember during my last few minutes of bliss I was imagining her in the office wearing the gloves. That thought was too much to bare and I ended up cumming into the plastic cup pretty fast. Even though I wanted to roar during the orgasm I remember having to stay quiet because other welfare officers were in the offices next door and the walls were paper thin. The whole ordeal was no longer than 10 minutes, but I wish it could have lasted hours. I then put my clothes back on and left with her gloves. I took multiple photos of the office so I could look back on them so my memory wouldn't fade for longer. I still think about this time the most of all my experiences and wish I could have experienced it all again.

I graduated college last year though so will never be able to steal gloves from there again. :aww: My glove stealing days are now also over, but I suppose it was fun whilst it lasted. :up:
Last edited by BlueFatCat123 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: Two of my best Glove Stealing Experiences

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Wonderful, vivid descriptions, thank you for sharing. I can s
Completely empathise with you taking these gloves and needing them so badly. My school and university years were similar.
I have had my own experiences of stealing gloves, that I have written about on here. It is a huge thrill for me. Many times, I have thought that my glove stealing days were over, but you never know. In recent months, I have liberated gloves from... cafe (nice Sainsbury’s version of marigolds), my gym (green long sleeved nitrile marigold brand, bought for the cleaners for the dirtiest jobs but they never wore them), my sister in law (genuine marigolds, yellow, worn a few times), dental nurses (green nitrile again, but more snug, used to clean down surfaces, they were opened the day I took them as they have the date written inside the sleeve in marker pen).
I think we all feel guilty about these thefts but I always replace with new when I can, or at least make sure that I contribute financially or in another way to the place or person I am taking the gloves from.
BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

Thank you. It felt really good sharing my experiences here. I guess writing it all down and not feeling worried about being judged for my household glove fetish was a nice change.

When I steal gloves I don't feel guilty taking them within the moment, because often at that time the need and desire is all that's on my mind. It's not till afterwards I feel the guilt. If I wasn't so embarrassed doing so I'd of gone to a shop and bought a new pair to replace the ones I stole, but the thought of going to a store and buying them is daunting because I feel a lot of embarrassment even being seen around them. I also would feel far more guilty if I was to use them for something sexual and then put them back afterwards, so i think it's best once they're stolen to keep them anyway. I know it's wrong to steal, but in my eyes it's better to steal them than to borrow them.

When I stole my welfare officers gloves I did feel very guilty afterwards. I guess I relied on her a lot for emotional support with my panic attacks and when I lied to her about my panic attack to sneak into her office and steal from her it made me feel like a very shitty person. I used to feel a lot of guilt going to see her because I knew she had supported me so much and I abused that trust. Yes she had no idea I did any of the things I did, but I guess the fact I knew weighed on my conscious a lot. In a normal situation of guilt you can confess what you did and ask for forgiveness, but in that given situation that simply wasn't an option so I had to live with it. I do think about her a lot, and I still have her gloves. Part of me really enjoys remembering the experience because it was great, but there is definitely a lot of lingering feelings of guilt there too. I'd say there is more guilt in this experience than any of the others.

When I stole from people I barely knew at my college I felt almost no guilt at all though. I knew the college would pay for more gloves or the member of staff could always buy some new ones pretty cheap without feeling any embarrassment or shame doing so like I would. All cleaning cupboards I've ever been in there were always stocking excess pairs of both unopened disposable gloves and household gloves so it's not like they'll be left completely gloveless for when they need hand protection. I also figured that they replace the household gloves they use every so often anyway so there isn't much harm done by taking them. Eventually the gloves would be thrown away so speeding up the process of replacement doesn't seem too detrimental. I had many pretty awesome experiences at college stealing gloves from the members of staff there and I guess the pleasure and gain far outweighed the guilt. That's not to say the guilt wasn't there, but it was easier to dismiss when you barely know the person and know they can go get a fresh replacement pair out of the cleaning cupboard in the same day. They don't know what happens to the gloves and have no emotional investment in the gloves so the stealing isn't harmful to them as much as it would be if it was a more personal item or thing of value. Gloves are merely tools they use whilst cleaning and a random disappearance will hardly make the user lose sleep. So yes I do feel a shred of guilt, but it's barely anything in most cases.

Those are a lot of gloves you've stolen in the recent months. I'd love to hear how you managed to get them especially the green nitrile gloves you got from your dentist. Also where were they being stored etc? For me I never feel I had the opportunities I wanted in most cases to steal gloves because people were always watching or unknowingly guarding the gloves in question. I'm sure I'd of stolen almost 300 pairs if people weren't always in the right place at the right time lol. :p
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

The dental nurses’ gloves?
They were an interesting challenge. It was only the second time I had been to this dentist. I was very impressed with how kind and relaxed she was, so immediately had a good feeling on my second visit.
The patients’ toilet was in the ground floor at the end of a long corridor. On my first visit, I noticed a cleaning/sterilisation/prep room just before you get to the toilets. As you pass along this long corridor, you can look into 2/3 treatment rooms through small windows in the doors.
So on my second visit, I got there around 15 mins early, sat down and tried to relax. I get nervous at the dentist anyway, but that’s another story. The gloves are a good distraction. It was quiet. The receptionists were deep in conversation with one of the nurses. I asked to use the toilets, and off I went, down the long white corridor, the treatment rooms seemed busy and distracted. I wasn’t sure if there was CCTV but didn’t think the receptionists were watching anyway.
As I got to the prep room, I decided that I would get a bit lost and confused, and call out ‘hello’. No answer. Staring at me from the sink opposite we’re a slightly soapy, very clean pair of green rubber gloves. They had metal lids on top of them which were a bit noisy but I just grabbed them as carefully as I could and pocketed them. As I left the prep room for the toilets I continued to look a bit lost in case I met someone or showed up on CCTV. Once in the toilet, shaking by now, I readjusted myself and hid the gloves. And it was done. This definitely helped distract me during the procedure that followed.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

thats not stealing! :p

why u think they sell them in 50\100 pack's ? so that any1 who desires can "borrow" a pair or two (or 10) to self usage ;)

they should make a law that will say free gloves for all :D

Return to “Experiences”