Does anyone feel ashamed after stealing rubber gloves?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Janne_
Occasional poster

Re: Does anyone feel ashamed after stealing rubber gloves?

Post by Janne_ »

I do the same thing as you and feel the same way. You are not alone.
Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

Post by Thelurker4booty »

I would only feel ashamed if it were the very last pair in the entire building. How likely is that to ever happen?
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

MyHandsAreHidden wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:37 pmSorry to pique your interest; I guess Instagram isn't what I meant. Back when I used the Pink Toxins forums, I would search through unhealthy amounts of Flickr photos. If you only had these photos to go by, you'd think every teenage girl who went to the dentist/doctor would steal either a mask or gloves and take a selfie. I'm skeptical that most of them had even a remote hint of a fetish. I can only surmise that the thrill of stealing motivated most of the photos.
Ah, right, that makes more sense. :-)
SwissWristWatch
Occasional poster

Post by SwissWristWatch »

When it came to household gloves I used to feel a little guilty at times, so I would make sure they would have a backup pair before i absconded with my loot but there were a few times I guess where the "treasure" was too good to put back.

Otherwise, i'd just leave them but make a note of what they were and try to get them myself elsewhere from a store. At least when it came to non household gloves.
Although exceptions to the rule where when they weren't obviously being used frequently and found in somewhat random locations.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Reading through this thread I did notice that I'd replied a couple of times about not feeling guilty about nicking a few pairs of household rubber gloves in the past. But now I think about it, because my rubber glove fetish started when I was about 9 or 10, I remember throwing away my rubber glove collections a couple of times because of the nicking guilt and also disgust at thinking I was the only one into them. But as soon as I got on the internet I realised I was one of millions. 🤣
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Post by Vetglover »

I enjoyed stealing. Not for the sake of theft, but the adrenaline rush of taking or bs-ing my way to get gloves from people.

It would make me so damn hard and tbh it turns me on when my partner teases me for it. Like rp where I got caught stealing and as punishment they use them on me. Blowing them.up and and ensuring not a single glove goes to waste 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Ffgloveloverff
Occasional poster

Post by Ffgloveloverff »

I can justify taking a few pairs from the doctors office because I had to pay for them 😂
Latex gloves, medical/surgical latex gloves.... Just say no to Nitrile and PVC
czol

Post by czol »

Not really ashamed but rather scared that the person might find out, not really worth fucking up (family) relationships over a pair of gloves. I really enjoyed visits at my auntie's place, remember once I saw a pair of used latex gloves under the sink and I almost instantly exploded in my pants, the scent of chemicals on the outside and some kind of lotion on the inside made me go crazy.
Needless to say I snagged that pair but only because there was a box of new ones in the cupboard, which I replaced the used ones with and wiped my precum on the inside of the new pair. :rofl:

Nowadays I wouldn't dare to do it in any hospital or a shop with the ubiquitous cameras all around...I also don't care much about new gloves, only (female-)worn used rubber or latex ones...still nothing comes close to the YHRG pair my mum wore after cleaning the windows for 2 hours outside, I saved them from the dumpster and they were still completely sweaty and slippery on the inside, best orgasm I've ever had. I think 9 years later I still might have them stashed somewhere.
I sneakily recorded her when she was cleaning the windows but lost the video years ago after the drive failed. They were super snug and she pulled them tightly over the cuffs of her shiny winter jacket. Talk about a guilte pleasure, hell.
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

I don't feel bad anymore i use to. now i ask for them, most don't even give me a hard time.

Return to “Experiences”