Acceptance

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

Acceptance

Post by Thelurker4booty »

I have had a mental struggle to get back on the saddle of dating. It was because family found what they would call a graphic post in the craigslist personals. They were of course concerned because I was putting myself out but they seemed more disgusted by what I wanted to happen in that meeting. It was a prostate milking with a glove handjob, the person( preferably female) being in basic blue scrubs. This was too graphic for my conservative family. I was embarrassed to comment back. I agree that craigslist was not the ideal place to go looking for these experiences, but it was safe, non-intercourse sexual relations.
Today, I was talking with a good friend that knows about my past and is completely sex positive. It was somethings that she said that made me feel more confident in my sexuality than I had in years. It was this, "As long as you are not hurting other people, do you really think what you do in the bed really matters to others?" Also that, "Do not let your family's choices to blindly follow religion be your demise." I told her that I should not be ashamed anymore for asking a girl to wear gloves after what I had been through in life. I should be happy with my sexual choices, as long as they are responsible choices.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Acceptance

Post by Rommeltje »

Good realization! I completely agree with everything you (and your friend) said.

As for dating with a more sex positive orientation, have you heard of the app Feeld? It's like Tinder, but for people who are a bit more open minded about sexuality.
Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

Re: Acceptance

Post by Thelurker4booty »

I had not known about it till now. I do not have a facebook account or social media anymore and do not want to make another one just for that but I am willing to go back if I have to.

Return to “Experiences”