Tickling and Rubber Gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

bleachman
Regular poster

Tickling and Rubber Gloves

Post by bleachman »

TICKLING AND RUBBER GLOVES by TklshGuy December 1998

I was 25 when it happened. I'd lost my job in the big city and was forced to move back to my parents' place in the sticks. Life there had been a boring routine of school, chores and basically growing up. I couldn't wait to leave when I graduated from High School. Now seven years later I was back in "Boringville". But, for me, things were about to become very exciting. Now that I was back in my parents’ domain, I was occasionally called upon to perform tasks that I would not think about doing for others. My parents and their best friends, a neighboring couple were due to take a business trip and so my father insisted that I housesit and watch over their best friends' house and daughters Tamara, eighteen and Tina, seventeen -- much too young for a cool guy like me to have anything to do with, but absolute stunners nonetheless. They had matured from the little kids I knew when I left seven years ago into slightly wild young ladies. Both of my parents pointed out that if I did not do this favor of keeping the daughters in line, it might well jeopardize their long-standing friendship. Out in the sticks a life long couple to play bridge with was hard to come by. I hated when my parents pulled the "poor us" routine so, finally I relented (as if I had any choice) and solaced myself with the $25 a day I was going to earn.

The first night the girls got bored with television and started acting up and wrestling around. Pretty soon we were all in a big pile on the floor and between the two of them they managed to get me pinned pretty well. They were both strong, well-built kids and taller in height than me. When they worked together, they could usually pin me.

"Let's tie him up!" Tina said.

"Yeah! Great idea!" Tamara replied.

Now this is where it gets weird: in order to tie me up, one of them had to go and find some rope. That meant there would only be one of them holding me down and I wouldn't have any trouble getting away. Sure enough, Tina ran off for rope, leaving Tamara sitting on my chest with her knees on my arms. Like I said, she was a strong kid, but it would have been easy for to flip her off me. But for some weird reason I still can't figure out why I didn't do it. I just lay there and pretended to struggle a little. In just a few seconds Tina was back with a whole handful of clothesline and the two of them flipped me over on my stomach and grabbed my arms and made me cross my wrists behind me.

Again I struggled a little bit but not enough to keep them from doing what they wanted with me. They tied my hands real tight and then flipped me over on my back and this time it was Tina that sat on my chest.

"Now we're in charge!", she said and pinched each cheek like people sometimes do to little kids. "Coochy, coochy,coo!", she teased.

"What do you think we should do to him?" she asked Tamara, her older sister.

"We could keep him tied up for a long time. Even when we go to bed." Tamara answered.

Tina seemed to think for a few seconds and then said, "Nah, I got a better idea. Let's torture him!"

Now here I have to try to explain something. I had gotten the strangest feeling when we were wrestling and they had pinned me down. It was a feeling of great contentment and happiness I guess I would have to say. Just a feeling of excitement, I suppose you could call it. And when Tamara was holding me down while Tina went for the ropes I felt the same way then. But once I was tied and truly helpless the feeling became even stronger. It was a sort of tingle in my chest and belly. Hard to describe it, but it felt really good to me: deep and almost hypnotic feeling and when Tina said what she did while she was sitting on me that thrill went through me like an electric shock. I know this sounds strange, but it was so exciting to be completely helpless like I was and not be able to keep them from doing whatever they wanted to me. It was scary, too, but I guess that was a part of the thrill I felt. My prior encounters with girls had been small town dates at the movies -- a bit of pawing a few kisses. This feeling was an unexplored loss of control that both scared and completely encompassed me erotically.

Tina unbuttoned my shirt and Tamara brought two pair of rubber gloves and a tray of ice cubes from the kitchen. I begged them not to use the ice on me in my best shock and dismay mode. They just sternly watched my reactions as they snapped on the dishwashing gloves, wicked smiles played across their lips. When it began I felt my back arch up involuntarily as for the next 45 minutes they worked me over with the ice and tickled me with the rubber dishwashing gloves from my neck down to my belly button. It was both torture and extreme pleasure to have my nipples and belly button be paid such attention with tingling cold ice and wet light pinches from their gloved fingers. I don't remember when, but it was early on, I'd stopped protesting and only moaned as they took me from higher and higher peaks. Each time I looked at them their eyes, glowing with excitement, were transfixed on whatever area of my body they were tormenting. They were completely taken up in whatever characters they had become. The erotic picture of two rubber gloved girls tormenting a guy was as intoxicating to them as it had become for me. Then Tina (she seemed to be the one with all the ideas) said, "Let's take his pants off!" Remember that they hadn't tied my legs yet and if I had wanted to I probably could have kept them from depantsing me. But instead of struggling I let them lift my butt up to ease my jeans off! Tina went to the fridge for two more trays of ice and they continued with their ice play. This time they dragged the ice and their gloved fingers up and down my bare legs and on the bottoms of my feet, too. After a while Tina got up on me again and sat astride my hips and began to give me a slow rubber gloved massage on my chest and belly where I was all wet from the ice. And then the inevitable happened. After a couple of minutes Tina felt my thoroughly aroused cock under her bottom. It had been pounding wildly almost from the moment we'd begun wrestling earlier, but they either had not noticed it or were saving the "best" torment for last.

"Hey! He's got a hard on!" Tina giggled.

"No kidding!" Tamara feigned shock.

I was very embarrassed because in my family stuff like that was never discussed. But these girls didn't seem to have any problem with it at all! Tina scrambled off me and they inspected my erection, still in the confines of my boxers.

"I know! We could play with him and see if we can make him squirt!" Tina said.

"Gosh, do you think we should?" Tamara's faked innocent big brown eyes were almost convincing.

"Sure, Tina said, it'll be great! Let's fold out the bed and put him on it!"

They had a big old couch in the family room, where we were, that folded out to make a double sized bed. They unfolded the bed as the giggled excitedly, then dragged me to my feet and up onto it. They knelt on either side of me and their gloved hands positioned my body, making me lie on my back on my tied hands. Once again I barely struggled but this time it was more erotic arousal sapping my strength, than just bad judgement on my part. Tamara sat on my stomach as Tina slowly slipped my boxers down my legs and off. I remember I felt a rush of cool air on my raging red hard on and then euphoria.

"Oooo, it's a nice one!" Tina cooed as my hard on bounced freely with each thump of my racing heart. Tina spread my legs wide apart and tied each ankle to the corners of the heavy metal frame of the bed. Then they made me sit up as gloved fingers fumbled to untie my hands. Apparently tying knots was easier than untying them while in gloves. Once they'd untied my wrists, they pushed me back down flat on the bed and stretched my arms out to the corners of the bed and tied my wrists to the frame. I was now completely naked, vulnerable and securely spread-eagled to the bed. The knots were real and they had stretched me out so that I could feel the tension in my legs and arms and chest and belly. I cold raise my head and look down across my belly and see my boner pointing up at me.

"Who's gonna make him do it?" Tamara asked.

"We both will, Tina said and added, "Go get some stuff."

Tamara ran out of the room. Tina positioned herself at my mid section on the bed next to me and ran a smooth gloved finger over the tight muscles of my abdomen. My mid-section spasmed involuntarily and my cock flapped around wildly. A wicked but playful smile widened Tina's lips as she watched the show my cock put on.

"This is gonna be so great!" she laughed, and put her gloved hand on my cock, made a little fist around it and squeezed gently. The head of my cock pulsed almost purple in total contrast to her yellow rubber glove squeezing my shaft. Her cool gloved hand felt so good on me: the first hand other my own that had ever touched my cock and in rubber no less - it was a slightly menacing treat I never could have imagined happening to me.

Tamara came back with what looked like a tube of toothpaste and said "It was where they always keep it."

Tina took the tube and squeezed out some of the stuff onto her gloved palm and as she wringed her gloved fingers, spreading the substance all over her hands, I saw that it wasn't toothpaste at all but some sort of clear stuff. She reached over, squeezed the big tube and put some of the stuff on my cock.

When I felt her smooth slippery fingers close around me and start their slow, tight up-and-down movement I arched up off the bed, moaned very loudly and heard them laugh.

They were both now squatting on either side of me and seemed very excited by what they were doing to me.

"You know, we've wanted to do this to you for a long time!" Tamara said, "We've had crushes on you ever since we were little."

"Betcha didn't know this, but your bedroom drapes don't meet up so well in the middle, Tina laughed as she kept her agonizingly slow stroking going, We used to sneak out every night and watch you undress every night before bed."

"Hee-yeah, you really should have turned out the lights to play with your cock, but now you have us... we have you, to play with your cock." Tamara words taunted me and as I felt a flush of shame I also felt her gloved fingers wiggle lightly across my balls.

"How far do you think he'll shoot?" Tamara asked.

"Further than any of your boyfriends!" said Tina. Tamara looked a little hurt.

"Well, he's a lot older, and his cock is bigger too." Tamara assured Tina.

Tina was taking long, tight strokes on my lubed shaft with both hands now, and the pleasure was shooting through me like nothing I'd ever felt before in my life. But then she suddenly stopped stroking me and said "We don't want to go too fast. It would ruin the torture."

Again the ice was used. Long cold strokes up and down my shaft, across my pounding balls. The lubrication was waterproof but offered no refuge from the cold torture the ice set upon my genitals. Then they would begin the stroking with their gloved hands again.

They took turns on me then. A few long strokes and then a long pause. Then another couple of strokes and another pause. At first I had thought that they were just going to jerk me off, but that wasn't the plan. The idea was to torture me by keeping me hard and giving me just enough strokes to get me almost there, but always stopping to ice torture me again, before I could finish.

Tina, despite being the younger of the two, seemed to be the director, just as she had been all along. Tamara, though, seemed to have the better hands. Tina was good, too, but Tamara always got me closer much quicker whenever it was her turn and I felt like I was going to pass out from the feel of her rubbery gloved hands on my cock.

I don't know how long they tortured me like this. It seemed like a very, very long time, probably more than two hours. In the end they had an argument. By this time I was begging and pleading for them to let me come and Tamara said that I had had enough. But Tina wanted to go on some more. Tamara said it was too cruel and Tina finally gave in. The two of them stepped away from me and I could hear whispering. Then as both broke into wild giggles they returned to either side of me. "Okay, prisoner, Tina laughed, We'll letcha come now, but we aren't letting you go yet!"

Tamara did it for me. She gave me long two-handed rubber gloved strokes while Tina lightly tickled my balls with her gloved finger tips. When I came my spunk shot up in a great arch and some of it landed on my chin. No question that it was the greatest orgasm I had ever had up to that time. Then it began again. The same teasing, tickling and light stroking. Each time I came I felt more sensitive to their rubber glove touch. And each time before they let me shoot they had made me swear that I would never tell anyone what they were doing. I was so worn out and tired when they finally stopped that I could hardly move and I just lay there for a long time while they curled up on either side of me, heads on my abdomen as they resumed watching TV. Eventually they untied my arms but left my legs tied and spread. I'm not sure, but I think I felt them lightly playing with me, for a while before I drifted off to sleep. I remember thinking that I wasn't going to give in nearly as easily if they ever tried to tie me back up. And I certainly would never give in if my parents ever asked me to baby-sit these two torture experts again!

Later that night, actually in the wee hours of the morning, I gradually woke up to find my arms being gently pulled up and tied to the bed frame again. I tried to resist but still had no muscle strength. Again my cock leapt into action literally robbing me of any fight. When my wrists were tied, whoever it was began settling over me and sitting on my belly. I could tell she was again in the rubber tormenting gloves by the touch of her cool, smooth fingers against my skin. A dark shape leaned over close to my face and tied a gag around my mouth.

I could tell that it was Tina. She bent even lower licked and kissed at and then whispered into my ear. "You got off easy before. But Tamara's asleep in the other room and you're all mine now!"

A tingle shot through me when I heard her say that! I remember I looked at the digital clock on a videotape machine, the only light in the room, just as she got started. It said 12:17. I looked again after she was through glove tickling my entire body and finally jerking yet another monumental shot of cum out of my cock. It said 6.56. It's funny, but whenever I think of that time with Tina I start to sweat.

END

Return to “Experiences”