How it all started

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Latexglovedteen
Newcomer

Re: How it all started

Post by Latexglovedteen »

I started using them when I was like 5 or 6 once I was about 10 or 11 I started masturbating with them after that I would just ask a staff member at school if I could have some glove and they would take me into the first aid room and open the top cupboard taking out all the boxes until she found a pair that fit me and she let me keep all the gloves I tired on as well but if she wasn't there I would just wait for break when all the classrooms were empty and would enter a class room and grab a handful of gloves and leave but now I don't really masturbate with them anymore I mainly just wear them because I like the feel and surgical masks as well but if I see an attractive female in latex gloves I will get rock hard instantly
Hunter32

Re: How it all started

Post by Hunter32 »

I was 12 and getting my teeth cleaned by the dental assistant. She was really hot and in latex gloves with a surgical mask. The sight of her in the mask and gloves started to really excite me and I could not stop myself from getting hard. The feel of the gloves as well as the taste/smell was awesome. I’ve been into gloves/medical PPE on females ever since

Return to “Experiences”