How it all started

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Gloverboy98
Occasional poster

How it all started

Post by Gloverboy98 »

My fetish for latex gloves goes all the way back to when I was about 12 years old. I started out looking up videos on youtube of people putting them on, and I'd get so hard watching it every single time, that was when I realized I had a fetish for latex gloves, but I really discovered just how strong it was when I was 14 years old. Around September of 2012 (not long after I turned 14), I was rummaging through the closet in our bathroom when I found a Firstaid kit towards the back on one of the shelves. Curious, I opened it up and found a little baggie with a pair of latex exam gloves! I was so excited! I hid them from my mom and waited until everyone was asleep. I opened the bag and took them out, and just the smell alone was turning me on... then once I got them on my hands, I was in heaven. The rubber felt so amazing on my skin, and they were pretty tight too, so every hand movement was smooth as the gloves simply stuck tight to my hands and felt like a second skin. After moving my fingers around for a while and feeling the sweat begin to build up under the gloves, I realized I was still rock hard and out of curiousity, stuck my gloved hamd into my crotch and began to rub my penis gently. Only a few seconds later, I felt my body convulse in a way I'd never experienced and felt immense pleasure, only after it wore off and I pulled my hand out did I realize what happened. It also definitely confirmed that my fetish for latex gloves was A LOT stronger than I thought! I'm 20 now and still have that strong fetish, but its evolved beyond just wearing them because they turn me on, lately, I've found I just really enjoy how latex feels on my skin, and I'll don a pair of gloves just because I like how they feel on my hands! I dont masturbate much with them anymore, I'm trying to curb that and just enjoy the feeling of wearing them!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: How it all started

Post by Rommeltje »

Did you really realize it was a fetish at age 12? I'm not sure I even knew that term at that age yet. :)
Gloverboy98
Occasional poster

Post by Gloverboy98 »

Well, not right away, but I heard the term not very long after I started getting into gloves, and then I realized thats what I had!
operalove

Post by operalove »

Well it depends on the generation ^^
You already discovered that attraction to gloves on Youtube. At my puberty, I didn't have internet and discovered the glove attraction in movies and by browsing fashion magazines :biggrin:
yeah I also learned the terminology later with the evolution of internet and finding other people sharing the same sensations. It is funny we are only 10 years à part but I kinda feel old :lmao:
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

operalove wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:09 pm Well it depends on the generation ^^
You already discovered that attraction to gloves on Youtube. At my puberty, I didn't have internet and discovered the glove attraction in movies and by browsing fashion magazines :biggrin:
yeah I also learned the terminology later with the evolution of internet and finding other people sharing the same sensations. It is funny we are only 10 years à part but I kinda feel old :lmao:
LOL, now I feel old. I knew I loved gloves back around 10-12 years old...50 years ago! hehehe Try having a glove love then, not much chance to act on it back then, except that a lot more Men wore gloves more frequently, so i saw gloves a lot, just couldn't act on them until I was in junior high.
operalove

Post by operalove »

GlovedYankee wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 am
LOL, now I feel old. I knew I loved gloves back around 10-12 years old...50 years ago! hehehe Try having a glove love then, not much chance to act on it back then, except that a lot more Men wore gloves more frequently, so i saw gloves a lot, just couldn't act on them until I was in junior high.
wah that's interesting, how long did you live with your fetish in secret? It is thanks to the anonymity of the internet that we open up and talk about it now. When was the first time you shared/talked about your fetish with someone?
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

operalove wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 am
GlovedYankee wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 am
wah that's interesting, how long did you live with your fetish in secret? It is thanks to the anonymity of the internet that we open up and talk about it now. When was the first time you shared/talked about your fetish with someone?
How long? for over 50 years more or less. Never discussed it with anyone until the last 2 months. I had looked at a couple places on the internet over the last few years and then found these forums in January. I discussed my fetish for the first time here then, and with my husband 2 weeks later. I was paranoid about discussing it for so long, that i just did my glove play in secret and watched videos with avid interest.

When I did tell my husband, he was so surprised I hadn't told him before then and said he wished I had. I explained it was a deep dark secret I had for so long, that I was used to not sharing, even with him. He said that you came out of the closet easier then this and didn't feel you could about a glove fetish? We laugh about it know and I am happy that I'm free to express myself.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I think I must have been about 9 when I noticed rubber gloves. I can remember being in junior school, in the UK that's from 8 to 11 years old in England, and joking with my friend that we were going into rubber glove land every time we went in the kitchens for lunch. I also have an earlier memory of me putting my rubber soled slippers down the rear of my pyjama bottoms against my bare arse. This must have been the start of my rubber fetish.

luckily i was quite good looking and managed too enjoy quite a few rubber glove experiences over the years. 8)

Also I must say you younger lot have it easy. Back when i started on the web, about 1994, finding gloved videos and pictures was very hard but now I'm beginning too think there might be too much. :rolleyes:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

tronn206 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:51 am...but now I'm beginning too think there might be too much. :rolleyes:
8-O

Go wash your mouth out with soap! :mrgreen:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Rommeltje wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:00 pm
tronn206 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:51 am...but now I'm beginning too think there might be too much. :rolleyes:
8-O

Go wash your mouth out with soap! :mrgreen:
You know I'm joking. :up:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”