Role-playing, surgical nurse.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pond

Role-playing, surgical nurse.

Post by pond »

I have been seeing my fiance for quite some time now. I havent posted much about our interaction in the bedroom, just really busy. But i will share some of what we do.

We were bang buddies for a while before we started dating. It was great cause she is a nurse in the O.r., so i get all the good stuff for free. Mask gowns, hats, and of course gloves. I still buy some for variety but we will never go short on them lol.

We often get all dressed up in our surgical gear. Most of the time its both of us but once in awhile, she is the nurse and i am the patient. She will go out of the bedroom and change into scrubs, hat and her masks. I will get into a hospital gown and hat. The hospital gown is just a re-useable iso gown i bought and wear the open part in front of me. Then she will come in, ask how i am doing etc. Then she will open my gown, and look at me, see my erection. After she will get all gowned up and don her gloves, properly with sterile procedure.

She will messages my pecker, and my balls but also tickle my the area around them. She will also give me a prostate exam, and play with my butt a lot. Eventually with all this i cant resist for to long and she will finish me off with her gloved hands.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Role-playing, surgical nurse.

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds like you're living the dream! :D

Was she already into surgical roleplay before you came along? Is that why she became a nurse? :)
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

This sounds awesome and very similar to the types of things I do with my girl. We have tons of gloves along with masks, caps, gowns, and scrubs. I love the use of medical PPE and we will roleplay a lot. One of my favorite is her examining me in full surgical gear followed by a HJ into a condom. The condom makes it feels professional like she’s getting a sperm sample. We will have normal sex often and it’s great, but I love the medical stuff more than anything else
pond

Post by pond »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:21 pm Sounds like you're living the dream! :D

Was she already into surgical roleplay before you came along? Is that why she became a nurse? :)
She was a nurse before i meet her, and she does it for me. She enjoys it cause i enjoy type if thing.
Surgicalglover
Occasional poster

Post by Surgicalglover »

Awesome. Sterile surgical gloves ?
pond

Post by pond »

Surgicalglover wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:12 am Awesome. Sterile surgical gloves ?
Yes.
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

This is so much fun. The prostate exam part is a nice twist. I rarely get to that part and would love to add cap plus gown to the role play. My wife has not brought home any supplies yet from work, but luckily we have a great stash.

Return to “Experiences”