The un-cover up

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sands_erica
Occasional poster

The un-cover up

Post by sands_erica »

When I was much younger, I was at my friends, Martin's watching the work cup football. I was sitting in a single seat while he and his dad sat in other seats in the room, we were all watching the game on tv. During the game, I heard a noise that was very familiar to me and turned ever so slightly to see his sister, Anna, standing next to me, watching the game, fitting a pair of pink rubber gloves.
"Who's winning?" she asked and his father replied "No one at the moment, we're only ten minutes in,"
"hmm, okay,"
She departed. This rattled me and I couldn't stop thinking of her and what was possibly happening in the kitchen at that very moment. We watched the game for another ten minutes and I couldn't resist any more, i picked up the glass of water at my feet finished it and stood up,
"Anyone need a drink?" i asked.
No, looks like i was getting myself a drink. I walked towards the kitchen and as I pass the wall to the bench, i made sure that the first thing I would see is the sink and i was even more rewarded, his mother was washing the dishes in a pair of blue rubber gloves and his sister was drying, wearing the pink rubber gloves.
First time i have seen someone wear rubber gloves while drying and putting dishes away.
"Can I just get a glass of water, please?" i interrupted.
"Yes, here," his mother answered and they both stood aside, his mother holder her wet suddy rubber gloves up over the sink, as i approach the sink and reached past her to use the tap and fill up my glass. It must have been unusual, as his sister started laughing and his mother asked
"you okay?"
I snapped off the tap, took the glass and said "yep," and got out of there.

That was it for the afternoon, we watched the game, the girls finished the dishes and then I played some computer games with my mate, until his mother game in and advised that they had to go out. I prepared to go but they advised that I could stay there a play computer games until they returned, so I took the opportunity to get some private game time. When the garage door shut and the car left, my curiosity sprung up and i went to the kitchen. Opening the cupboard door under the sink, there they were, pink and blue. I checked the sizes, the pink were small and the blue medium. I pulled the medium out and smelt the lovely rubber and then I pulled one glove on, followed by the other. This is where it all went wrong and there was no turning back and no covering my tracks. The blue rubber glove tore, right down the middle of the palm. I could think nothing and i could do nothing. I took the gloves off and replaced them under the kitchen sink, closed the cupboard door and returned to the computer games. I think I hoped that they would just find them torn and that would be that, they would discard them and buy new ones, i guess.

Nothing came of it that day, they returned, i hung around a little longer, before leaving and returning home for dinner.

It wasn't until next time that Martin called me on the phone and while we were chatting, his mothers blurred voice in his background interrupted before he asked "Do you want to come over and wash the dishes?" This caught me off guard, one, it came out of the blue, two, i didn't know how to respond. Awkward and playing it as a joke, i laughed a little and said "no".
"Are you sure?" he asked, i could hear the smiling in his voice.
"Yeah, no, i am good, thanks"
"Okay,"
and we continued our conversation.

The next time i was over at Martin's house was a couple of weeks later and they had actually moved home. We were again playing, this time outside playing football, he was in his uniform ready to go to a game for an hour or so, i was going to hang around and play some computer games until he returned. I thought that would be fine, I will be all alone, will have access to chips and soft drink, it would be awesome. His dad was very rarely home, managing a business overseas, but he was home and called him to the car to go. I thought, great now for some alone time and gaming. I walked up to the car with him, but it was only the two of them getting in, with the mother joining me to see them off. As they drove off, she asked if I was okay and said that i could go up and play some games and if I was hungry she can make me something. Perfect.

I sat up there an played for about an hour until Anna and her friend came in to watch a movie, apparently I had played enough - great. So, I left the room and went down and his mother made me a toasted sandwich and I sat and watched some television. When I returned the plate to the sink, his mother struck, catching me totally off guard, again.
"You can wash the dishes," she suggested, as if she was offering me an opportunity, her face doing well to constrain any sign of a smile. I just looked at her, trying to tell if she was serious or not.
"Yeah, you can wash the dishes if you like," she said again, nodding at the sink. This is when Anna walked in, alone, thankfully. She whisked into the kitchen to fetch some snacks, obviously for her friend and the movie.
"What's going on?" she asked, joyfully, as though she sense her mother joking.
"Brad is going to wash the dishes for me," the mother said.
"Oh really?" she said, smiling, almost laughing.
"Yeah, we have some gloves there that you can use," Anna said.
"No, it is alright," i said, hesitating.
"Yeah, they are right here," the mother said, matter of factly, making her way around the bench to the sink. Reaching down she extracted a pair of yellow rubber gloves.
"Here you go, these will fit you," she said, handing me the gloves.
"There are the breakfast things here, too, so you can wash them up and here is a tea towel for when you are done washing," she continued, placing a tea town on the bench next to the sink.
"He can wear my apron to, mum," Anna said.
I turned to see her holding a blue and pink plastic apron.
"Yeah, give it to him," the mother suggested, again, as though it were an opportunity for me.
I was humiliated.
Taking the apron from Anna the mother offered to help,
"Here," she said, threading the apron over my head and tying it at the back. Anna was laughing and i sensed the mother smiling now.
"Oh, this is good," Anna said, "You can do this more often,"
"I think so," the mother said, somehow maintaining her serious posture, "Okay, you all good?" she asked
I couldn't get a work in edgeways and I guess I was going to wash the dishes.
"Put the gloves on, Brad," Anna said and her mother also prompted me.
I hesitantly pulled on the yellow rubber gloves, one by one - of course the fit, this time.
"They fit! Have fun," Anna said, giggling as she left the kitchen.
"Okay, you are okay? I'll check back in a moment," the mother said, but before she left the kitchen, she said "and when you are finished that, I can have more chores for you, if you like," this time she smiled at the suggestion.

I knew she had been enjoying playing me the whole time. I was humiliated but at least they kept it to good humour, out of respect, and no one mentioned the original incident.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: The un-cover up

Post by tronn206 »

I'm praying he gets too feel the mum and daughters gloves on his cock. <3
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: The un-cover up

Post by tronn206 »