Early Days

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gd32
Occasional poster

Early Days

Post by gd32 »

One of my first and most memorable gloved experiences with my first girlfriend. We were really young at the time and we were starting our sex life slowly since neither of us actually knew what we were doing. Although I didn’t even knew entirely about my fetish, I really wanted to try something envolving gloves.

The good thing was that she was used to using gloves to help her mother around the house, especially doing the dishes where she would sometimes even use an apron too. One day we were talking about sex and I proposed coming on her to which she replied she found cum a bit gross, so I jokingly (hoping she would take seriously) proposed she wore gloves and an apron so she wouldn’t get dirty. She was a bit skeptical at first but eventually accepted.

She donned a green PVC apron her mom had tucked away on a kitchen counter and her personal yellow gloves she used to wash the dishes. I think I never felt harder in my life.

This “milking gear” kink later evolved in the relationship to a lot of interesting moments. One of the most memorable was when she decided to try having cum on her face so she donned a plastic cap and a facemask.
smark100
Regular poster

Re: Early Days

Post by smark100 »

gd32 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:39 am One of the most memorable was when she decided to try having cum on her face so she donned a plastic cap and a facemask.
I assume the plastic cap was on her hair but what type of facemask did she use (medical style?, respirator?)
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

Awesome story! Did you tell her about your kink after the first time? Did you cum on the apron or gloves? I know after my girlfriend got used to wearing gloves and aprons for handjobs and sometimes sex, she joked about how easy clean up is! Just wipe the apron (or wash it if its cloth) and peel her gloves off. I get to cum all over her and she stays clean haha always wanted to try cumming on a medical mask tho
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

glovesnaprons wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:52 pm Awesome story! Did you tell her about your kink after the first time? Did you cum on the apron or gloves? I know after my girlfriend got used to wearing gloves and aprons for handjobs and sometimes sex, she joked about how easy clean up is! Just wipe the apron (or wash it if its cloth) and peel her gloves off. I get to cum all over her and she stays clean haha always wanted to try cumming on a medical mask tho
Sounds like a dream. You lucky guy.

Return to “Experiences”