My best friend wore yellow hrg because my flat was dirty

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GermanyellowHrg
Occasional poster

My best friend wore yellow hrg because my flat was dirty

Post by GermanyellowHrg »

Months ago I(22, male ) had some personal problems and depressions, so I did not clean my flat like I usually do and had some" body hygiene problems."My best friend(male, dont know anything about my fetish ) denied to give me a handshake at this time .As the situation became more worse , he took some yellow hrg out of his bag, snapped them on and told me that he is grossed out and can not chill in my room without them .I am hetero , but surprisingly I got a boner(he has hands like a women, size M fits him perfectly, for most men L is tight) . That was the first time I saw a man apart from me wearing hrg.Even girls dont wear them often here in germany. Dont know how to explain this .Im not into guys but in this situation I noticed that ( like I explained in my introduction thread) if I see a guy in cleaning gloves, I get a boner just because of the gloves, not because of the guy wearing them , beside the guy is old ore looks strange , than it turns me off.I would call that glove objectophile .It was weird. On the one hand it was not necessary to wear them the whole evening and give me a handshake with them ( I wasnt extremely gross) so it was a bit humiliating and strange, but on the other hand ,it was nice at the same time .I always wondered why his hands are so soft. He cares a lot about hygiene at all , is very vain and the girls love him.I dont know if he noticed my boner but since that day I have a domination fetish and love it to get humiliated (but like I said I prefere girls ).I was extremely shocked when he snapped the hrg. I never expectet that he would do something like that ore even owns yellow hrg. Unfurtunately, he is not my best friend anymore because we had dispute and controverse many times and I noticed he is kind of an asshole and a bit narcissistic .All my other friends are friends of him him to and because of the fact that he told them lies about me, I dont have any friends anymore.The fact , that he started to disrespected me at the end of
our friendship and that he wore the gloves only because he didnt want to touch anything in my flat ,without knowing my fetish, blew my mind and now I have a humiliation and femdom fetish too.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: My best friend wore yellow hrg because my flat was dirty

Post by mrs uni »

Hmm, he doesn't sound a great friend, the rubber gloves aside. Hope you're feeling better now and more your old self again :)

Return to “Experiences”