In High School

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

In High School

Post by countrylatexglover »

Started out in highs school. My first year of high school when I walked into home room a couple of girls were still wearing their knit gloves you would wear in for the fall and never took them off all day! As time went on they still wore them almost everyday. Eventually more students joined in including myself and it became a trend even some guys were wearing them.

Even once the spring time came around they would still wear them! It was a great excuse for me to wear them too loved it! Even some teachers started doing it too. In reality it was always cold in my school with a different system they had for heating it started to not work very well.

I never thought that would be a thing but it lasted for most of my high school days almost up till the end!
glovesmakemehorny69
Newcomer

Re: In High School

Post by glovesmakemehorny69 »

I don’t think I would have been able to focus very well in that school lol 😂
countrylatexglover
VIP

When it first started it was hard as the years went by I had gotten use to being able to wear them every day. Once it became a norm I would look to see if anyone was still doing it so I could keep doing it but even if I was the only one I still kinda did it. Actually got easier to focus as time went on!
countrylatexglover
VIP

I think there was even a time one kid came walking out of a class with latex gloves on a just left them on for no reason lol wasn’t bad looking either. Even still long time ago.

Return to “Experiences”