Wal-Mart Photo Lab

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Wal-Mart Photo Lab

Post by HeavyGloves »

During high school i was allowed to work in a business for a class called Work Education. I was chosen to work in a Wal-Mart photo lab for my week assignment. I didn’t really know what to expect at all, regarding work, and where my skills could be “developed” further :P

During the week while I was there, I received a happy shock, the photo developer machine needed to be refilled with chemical developer and I was assigned to the task. After briefly explaining the Hazardous Materials Chart and what do do in case of exposure to chemical to skin and eyes, i was surprised when the young ladies who worked there giggled and said “Open your hands” i was like “What?” doing so, and before I knew what had happened, the two ladies had slipped these HUGE green rubber gloves onto my hands. I remember feeling my face flush a bright red, it must have anyways, and I had to really exercise control over my lower regions so as not to pop a huge erection right there in the workplace, I remember briefly fingering the insides of the gloves, my hands are about a size 10 and a half but I happen to still really love HUGE rubber gloves, especially ones with big soft loose rubber fingers, so these gloves had an intoxicating soothing effect on me, I was able to comfortably fill the chemical tank as needed and then i very carefully pulled my hands out of those big soft green rubber gloves, they were unlined and chlorinated inside, and I was sure nobody could see me, I blushed in a small corner and smelled the gloves inside and smelled my hands from the resultant moisture and rubber scent. It almost made me pass out, the excitement from nobody else knowing, the need and desire to be a bit naughty, even at age 17, and the growing anticipation of absolutely having to buy my own rubber gloves for pleasure, all had combined to give me quite a huge energy boost during that work week.

Needless to say, i volunteered to fill the chemical tank every time it was needed later on that week. One of the ladies even commented “You sure don’t mind working around those chemicals” and I said back with absolute truth “I feel safe because of the lab apron, glasses and those big rubber gloves, thank you for going over the procedures for exposure with me” and she nodded in approval.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Wal-Mart Photo Lab

Post by Rommeltje »

HeavyGloves wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:02 ammy hands are about a size 10 and a half but I happen to still really love HUGE rubber gloves
Damn, really? 8-O So you are who those size 11 gloves are for! :D I've always wondered. I'm a size 8, and almost everybody I talk to on here need smaller sizes. So how tall are you then?
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Re: Wal-Mart Photo Lab

Post by HeavyGloves »

I’m only about 5 feet and 11 inches tall or so. But got fairly large hands as well so need big big gloves for them to be safe ;)

Return to “Experiences”