Quite a cute encounter ("plogging")

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Vinie
VIP

Quite a cute encounter ("plogging")

Post by Vinie »

So couple days ago I went for a run in the early morning around my neighborhood, and I had quite a surprising encounter.

I am running through a park, and I see this girl in leggins and sports bra jogging towards me, but what seeked my attention was that she was wearing white medical/latex gloves and holding a waste bag in one hand. At first I was like "whaaaat's going on" - I could'nt believe my eyes. I see her stopping, bending over and picking up trash from the floor. And I said in my head like "I can't just run by", so I slowed up and asked her what she's doing and if she needed help (haha) - something along those lines.

She was like "I know this looks kinda weird - I am plogging (jogging and picking up litter while doing it)". We chatted for a couple seconds - said that it's not weird, moreover a cool concept - jogging and doing something for the environment. Wished her luck and went forward with my run. (didn't want to come awkward, but I think it did)

Quite a cute girl - did my look over the shoulder :8up: , and man I've run some good cadence after that view. haha

I'm sure I will encounter her again sometime!

Anyway, did a quick search around the interwebs about "plogging", and it seems quite popular (there's also a bunch of videos on youtube) (:o
BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Re: Quite a cute encounter ("plogging")

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

Had no idea what plogging was until I read your post. Gave it a lookup online and can see it's mostly done exclusively by attractive, sporty men / women.

Ngl I hope it catches on and becomes popular across the world. Would give glove fetishists an opportunity to wear gloves in public without feeling self conscious or looking like a weirdo.

^ There's actually some nice plogging videos on youtube too!
glovelover20
Regular poster

Re: Quite a cute encounter ("plogging")

Post by glovelover20 »

an excuse to go wearing gloves in public. Brilliant. :)

Return to “Experiences”