Hair dresser that was willing to wear gloves.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Hair dresser that was willing to wear gloves.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Was going to a hair place for a while before they changed management and got new people.(this was years ago wouldn’t do it today I was still young and didn’t really know any better).

They had some good looking hair stylist and what not. And I thought I would be brave and ask them to wear gloves. She did ask why and I said I just don’t want people to touch my hair with their bare hands lol I didn’t know what to say. She said well okay I guess. She was hesitant at first but came around to it.

Then I got a little picky and asked is she had a black gloves to wear instead of clear ones. When she told me no I aged her some to use and she was okay with it you could tell she thought it was weird (thinking back I feel bad that I did that should have just worn them in my self and not asked her to but never thought about that).

So the last time I went in she saw me coming and took me for a hair cut on her own, this time she asked me to come to her. So she goes in the back and comes out with some special black hair dresser gloves and said how do you like these? Well I just said thats perfect thank you! She smiled at me and gave me a trim but she had gotten into it this time and it just seemed nicer.

I suppose it wasn’t a bad thing to ask just think she never had that happen before and had to get use to it. She could have said no but went with it anyway she was quite kind about it. Wouldn’t bother with doing that anymore don’t really like asking other to put gloves on for me cause just a weird questions to ask anyone to do unless in a relationship with them and they know you like them I guess or unless what ever is happening could warrant them.

I do see a lot more hair dressers today Wearing gloves. And the way some people are today I don’t blame them just wish mine would lol. 8)
Hunter32

Re: Hair dresser that was willing to wear gloves.

Post by Hunter32 »

I normally see them only wearing gloves when applying chemicals to hair. All the hairdressers where I go are attractive so chances are every time I go there will be one or two in gloves. Love to fantasize about receiving a group HJ from them in the salon chair while they wear aprons and gloves.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Hunter32 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:31 pm I normally see them only wearing gloves when applying chemicals to hair. All the hairdressers where I go are attractive so chances are every time I go there will be one or two in gloves. Love to fantasize about receiving a group HJ from them in the salon chair while they wear aprons and gloves.
Yeah you do get to see that but I loved that she actually did this for me it was a long time ago but still. And the fact that she brought her own in one day and when she started she put the apron on me and said I will be right back. She then came out with some black nitrile ones I was shocked it was cool though!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Not hair dressers but when I was in my late teens/early twenties I managed too receive quite a few latex/rubber gloved handjobs. Looking back now I can't believe the front I must of had and the bullshit I must of come out with but it never took too much persuasion. I could never do it now though. 8-O
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
countrylatexglover
VIP

tronn206 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:46 pm Not hair dressers but when I was in my late teens/early twenties I managed too receive quite a few latex/rubber gloved handjobs. Looking back now I can't believe the front I must of had and the bullshit I must of come out with but it never took too much persuasion. I could never do it now though. 8-O
I bet you could still think of something’s to say if you had too. I stopped thinking of was to asking a long time ago and now i just wear them myself in hopes it will start something some day. You never know!
Robboxxx123
Regular poster

Post by Robboxxx123 »

I had the luck one day to walk into a salon and see a hairdresser wearing one glove, she ended up cutting my hair. Saw her a few times with the glove on, I'm pretty sure she had some sort of hand injury
countrylatexglover
VIP

Robboxxx123 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:12 pm I had the luck one day to walk into a salon and see a hairdresser wearing one glove, she ended up cutting my hair. Saw her a few times with the glove on, I'm pretty sure she had some sort of hand injury
One is better than none but you probably wish she had two on I would have lol

Return to “Experiences”