A dull catering event...or so I thought

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glover66
Occasional poster

A dull catering event...or so I thought

Post by glover66 »

A long time ago, I used to work part time for a caterer where I would often be called to help out at events and hand round canopes and drinks etc. All very dull apart from one occassion.

This time, the boss couldn't make the event so I was asked to go along with a friend of mine. We were sent to a big house in a very rich area and were greeted by what I can only describe as a textbook milf. She was slim, blonde and incredibly attractive. She also had that air about her that wives of rich men seem to have; perhaps frustrated and seeking excitement (or so I imagine!).

The afternoon drinks party that they were hosting was relatively dull apart from this woman, who, was very friendly and insisted that we had plenty of the canopes to eat in the kitchen where we were preparing. It was when the party was finished and she slipped on a pair of Marigolds to clean up that things began to pick up. The way she chatted with us about every day things whilst cleaning the kitchen and bending over in her rubber gloves made me instantly hard. She kept them on for an incredibly long time and all the while, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

This was fairly early days for my glove fetish and I think it was one of the events that made me realise that this really turned me on. Alas though, the story ends there. I was 18 at the time and not too much older than her eldest son. When I did get home, all I could think about was her pulling me into the cloakroom with her Marigolds on and having her way with me ;) .

I'm interested to know if anyone else had a similar event in their adolesence that led to them realising that they had a fetish for household rubber gloves?
gloveloverus
VIP

Re: A dull catering event...or so I thought

Post by gloveloverus »

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=236

That went back to my early years but I think from those experiences got me into where I am today :)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Do you reckon she ever realised you watching? maybe she did it just to tease you :P

if she pulled them on slowly and deliberately, noting how you watched her as the rubber slapped back to its normal state, perhaps she was teasing :D
ghostrider
Occasional poster

Post by ghostrider »

I think that my first experience of my glove fetish was at a very young age (although i didnt recognise it as a fetish) maybe 8 or 9 years old. I used to walk home from school with a friends mother and she used to wear very tight leather gloves in the winter, she made sure that she held my hand all the way home. I still see her now and she says hi from time to time but she rarely wears gloves any more

Return to “Experiences”