Feel so lucky..

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Niggle938
Newcomer

Feel so lucky..

Post by Niggle938 »

Hi everyone..I’m a middle aged guy from the UK, been a member here for many years but felt it was time to share my experiences with you.

I have had a household rubber, surgical and disposal glove fetish for as long as I can remember but to be honest.. even when the word ‘glove’ is said in a conversation between anyone (real life or tv) it makes my ears prick up and listen!

For years I have had to make do with seeing people on the tv wearing gloves which was always a massive turn on for me. I have a job where I occasionally have to wear nitrile gloves myself which is fun and some of my female colleagues will also wear gloves which is really exciting!

My wife however never felt the need to use rubber gloves for anything though so I got no real life experience at home as I was too shy to bring up my fetish.

Well that all changed about 1 yr ago I paid for her to have a manicure done.. WOW! Wish I had done it years ago..now she doesn’t do anything without wearing some kind of glove. She will wear marigolds when washing up or bathing the dogs and has disposable nitrile gloves for cleaning, cooking, gardening. She has boxes of different colour gloves. It’s amazing and I find myself sneakily taking pictures of her gloved hands without her realising!

She even has a small part time job where she has to wear gloves to handle food occasionally as well so wears gloves publicly too! I feel so lucky- she still doesn’t know about my fetish- I don’t want her to be put off wearing them around me but I’m having a blast seeing her do every day tasks in gloves!

Hope you are all enjoying whatever enjoyment and pleasure you are getting from the wonderful world of gloves!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Feel so lucky..

Post by Rommeltje »

Wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to slowly let her get used to the idea of your fetish, though? Just casually say something like "Hey, you know what? Those gloves actually look kind of sexy on you," and take it from there. :D

Return to “Experiences”