Corona and latex gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

condomgloves
Occasional poster

Corona and latex gloves

Post by condomgloves »

Saw a few people wearing mask with latex gloves to do grocery shopping... Any one joining in ?
I LOVE CONDOMS AND LATEX GLOVES.
maskglovefetish
Occasional poster

Re: Corona and latex gloves

Post by maskglovefetish »

yes we in France we move with a mask on the face and latex gloves. We get used to it easily
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Becoming a thing all over the place. When I use to wear them in public I would get some stares not so much anymore lol. And now people are saying i don’t blame you at all.
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Post by distantglovingalert »

I'm not used to wearing latex gloves, but I realize I cannot wear and wash my leather gloves all the time, no matter how many I have, every time I go back from grocery stores or errands. I am thinking of getting some, but for some reason they are very hard to find right now. Got a couple pairs from a local clinic, and that was it.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

At the warehouse where I work, latex gloves are becoming a common sight. I wear them when I'm picking orders and love every second of it. Even had a somewhat-attractive woman requisition a "damaged" box of Microflex Micro One latex gloves for me. Those feel like heaven on my hands 0:)--and other places ;). She even said she liked wearing them, but wasn't a fan of the white powder they left on her hand.

We also have been having some special lunches brought in. The company provides us with latex gloves to wear while we pick our food and put it on our plates. Lovely! :D
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

This has become a trend all over the globe I just hope the Trend sticks for a while. In hopes it will really curve the spread of it. I plan on wearing them after this whole thing blows over to make sure it’s really gone.
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

I was in the supermarket yesterday and I saw a few ladies wearing gloves. The lady who sold my postage stamps at the front counter wore latex gloves. I made sure to brush my fingers against hers as I reached for the stamps.

Best sight was seeing an attractive middle-aged East Asian woman wearing latex gloves at the Florist's station checking the bouquets of flowers, handling them with her nice, soft-looking latex gloved hands. I would've stayed and watched longer, but the place was crowded and I was more eager to get out there (hate crowds, always have).

Return to “Experiences”