Gloves and bondage

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Latex Slave
Occasional poster

Gloves and bondage

Post by Latex Slave »

Has anyone had any experiences or fantasized about being used in bondage (restrained, gagged etc) where the captor uses some from of latex or rubber glove on them????
Hunter32

Re: Gloves and bondage

Post by Hunter32 »

My wife is into some bondage stuff, sometimes we’ll mix our fetishes and I’ll tie her up while she’s in surgical or household gloves(sometimes she’ll double up and wear both)
Latex Slave
Occasional poster

Post by Latex Slave »

What sort of things do you use bondage wise?? Does she ever the you up???
RubberGlover2000
Occasional poster

Post by RubberGlover2000 »

Back in my RubberMaster days, I had plenty of rubber slaves dangling helplessly in suspension, tightly tied on beds in spread eagles or strapped firmly into bondage chairs and my gloved hands were instruments of pain and pleasure....
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Latex Slave wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:12 pm What sort of things do you use bondage wise?? Does she ever the you up???
Mainly just tape and restraints, no chains or anything too crazy. Yes she has tied me up and it’s cool, but to me it’s always sexier in my head to fantasize about. In reality I like to be the one controlling the action.
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Yes, the wife and i participate in regular dom sub sessions. It has helped our marriage as she has an “outlet” to release her frustrations at me while we both experience pleasure. We only wear leather though.
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

I told my wife about my fetishes from the beginning and she has always been happy to participate, I love bondage and rubber gloves. I like to be submissive and dominant depending on how she feels. One of my favourite roleplays is her dressed as a cheerleader with knee length socks and white converse whilst wearing a pair of household rubber gloves. I'll bind and gag her using those rubber resistance bands used for exercise, they are great for bondage.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Tomglover wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:34 amOne of my favourite roleplays is her dressed as a cheerleader with knee length socks and white converse whilst wearing a pair of household rubber gloves.
Wow, a cheerleader in household gloves. How has that never popped up in any of my fantasies? :)' It will now! :D (Substituting the socks and converse for a nice pair of white knee high cowgirl boots, of course. :luv:)
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:21 pmWow, a cheerleader in household gloves. How has that never popped up in any of my fantasies? :)' It will now! :D (Substituting the socks and converse for a nice pair of white knee high cowgirl boots, of course. :luv:)
Hope you get round to it soon :8up:

Return to “Experiences”