A blast from the past (My first girlfriend)

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

A blast from the past (My first girlfriend)

Post by Someguy »

I thought I would share the first post I ever made on a glove forum. This was on Operagloves.com:
I've been a glove fetishist all my life even though I'm only 19. I get really turned on when I see gilrs wearing gloves. Especially turned on when they are wearing gloves and it's not hot out which means they're wearing them for the style. My first girlfriend back in high school was a sweetheart. I had never seen her wear gloves untill we were making out in her room and I told her my secret fetish. She asked me if I wanted her to wear gloves, and I said yes. She said that she never really wears gloves a lot except when it's cold, but she had a few pairs that she had kept from cotillion. They were all pretty short, but really nice. She had a small pair of white satin gloves which I liked, a pair of sparkly white gloves which was okay, and a pair of black gloves that were really cool. They all fit perfectly and she wore them everytime we made love to each other. She would sometimes wear her black gloves with a black bra and black underwear which was really hot. And she would wear nothing but the gloves when we hit the bed. She also sometimes wore the gloves outside.
My current girlfriend does not like wearing gloves at all, in fact she hates wearing them. She said she stopped going to cotillion because of the gloves she had to wear all the time. I did get to have glove sex with her once, but I wish we did it more often. She has said that my fetish is the weirdest she's heard of.
I haven't seen nor heard from my first girlfriend in five years, maybe more, but she really was the first glove experience I had with a girl. The other girl I mention in the end, we didn't last very long together (we were too different). We broke up amiably and are still friends.
aussiegloveboy
Regular poster

Re: A blast from the past (My first girlfriend)

Post by aussiegloveboy »

Someguy wrote:She has said that my fetish is the weirdest she's heard of.
Haha she really hasn't experienced much in the world of fetishes then has she... point her to this link... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw= ... &aq=f&aqi=
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

aussiegloveboy wrote: Haha she really hasn't experienced much in the world of fetishes then has she... point her to this link... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw= ... &aq=f&aqi=
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

What's amazing is that on those lists, glove fetish is not mentioned once!
aussiegloveboy
Regular poster

Post by aussiegloveboy »

not so weird after all :) we can all now relax lol

Return to “Experiences”