Out running errands with double gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

Out running errands with double gloves

Post by Someguy »

So my girlfriend at the time had quite a few pairs of gloves. Most of them were short for cold weather. I bought her a few pairs of long satin gloves, which she only wore in private.

One day I was bold, so I got her to keep the satin gloves on she wore the previous night (opera-length black satin ones). She also brought a pair of short black leather gloves with a pattern on the palm, tight enough. I made sure she put all her clothes, long-sleeve shirt and jacket, over the long gloves, making them hard to take off and put back on (I'm devious). Just before we left, she put on her short black gloves and we went out to run some errands.

We stopped by a few office shops. We were in one of them for maybe half an hour. She kept both pairs of gloves on the entire time. I think she found the satin gloves a little unordinary and didn't want anyone to see them, which is why she left her leather ones on. We decided to go out and eat at a diner. Once we sat down, she took off the leather gloves revealing her long satin gloves. She said she would keep them on until we got our meals. I decided to sit next to her and make out a little (we were in the back with no one around). She began to tease me by touching my dick. I had to calm her down, we were still in a public place.

Once the food came out, she took off the gloves, sensing my disappointment. By once she was finished, she put them back on. I was happy about this, but unfortunately, the gloves were scrunched up. I helped her bring the gloves all the way back by pushing back her sleeves and then fixing them. Just before we got up, she put the leather gloves on over the satin ones and we were off. Holding her hand with those leather gloves felt great. They felt so soft.

We got back home and she took off the leather gloves. I asked her to keep the satin gloves on as we made our way for the bedroom. Well you can pretty much guess what happened there, but one thing was for certain: She didn't take the satin gloves off.

Too bad we didn't end up working out, but even with the gloves, it wasn't a match made in heaven. Still nice to have these memories with her.

Return to “Experiences”