Gloved in the shower

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Gloved in the shower

Post by Jake »

I don't know if anybody else has thought to do this, but I just tried it about fifteen minutes ago for the first time.

It feels really good with latex gloves on. I'd say they have to be really tight or it won't feel the same.

I also tried masturbating for the second time in the shower tonight. The first time was without gloves on. Has anybody else tried that, either?

The one thing you should watch is the smell of the room though. The bathroom now smells strongly of latex so i've opened all the windows on this floor!

You guys should try it ;)
Let me know how you get on :P
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloved in the shower

Post by Rommeltje »

How did you miss this topic, Jake? ;) It's even got a nearly identical title! :D
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

:o

Post by Jake »

Haha, I guess I didn't have a thorough look through the topics :o I did look though! I'm on my phone, my gloved finger of blame points to the phone!
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

I like to take a long hot bath about once a week; there's no better way to relax on a Friday evening! I've tried wearing my opera-length latex gloves many times, but this usually ends in me wildly masturbating instead of cleaning myself :twisted:.

When I was very young, I guess like ten years old, and alone at home, I would take a bath wearing my mum's household gloves which used to be too large for my hands. Then I would submerge my gloved hands perpendicularly into the water, but very slowly. I loved how the water pressed the rubber against my fingers making the large gloves feel tight below water level. Then, I would take my hands out of the water and repeat the submersion lots of times. That experience was so exciting and naughty that I got a ticklish feeling in my stomach which usually became too strong to bear after a few minutes. Now that I think of it after twenty years, I think I was having some kind of funny orgasm at a time when I didn't know what an orgasm was or that I had a glove fetish.
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

Have you ever worn satin gloves in the shower or bath?
Rubberhandschoen79

Post by Rubberhandschoen79 »

I had this amazing experience a few months ago. I had already told my girlfriend about my rubber gloves fetish, so she would sometimes surprise me with them, but one time was truly amazing, she did something I had never even thought of doing:
I had to work late and when I came home I notified my girl. She told me: "I'll wait for you in the shower so you can come and join me". We often did this, so I didnt think of something special would happen!

When I came home I undressed, I came to the bathroom and when i moved the shower curtain I saw her showering while wearing yellow rubber household gloves!! All wet and rubbery, she looked at me saying: What up honey, what are you looking at? ;) . I stepped inside smiling and she started caressing my body, and stroking me with those amazing wet and warm rubber gloves.. it felt even more amazing then any other gloveplay. She pushed me under the shower against the wall and rubbed my belly, and gave me an amazing rubbergloved handjob.... All I can say is WOW!

The feeling of one warm, wet rubber glove around my cock, and the other cupping and massaging my balls...truly mindblowing!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

That is an amazing feeling isn't it? 8) A warm slippery rubber glove on your cock. And I only know it from doing it myself! Did she use soap? Your girlfriend sounds absolutely amazing. Congratulations on that! ;)

Does she know how jealous she's making all of us here? :-)
Rubberhandschoen79

Post by Rubberhandschoen79 »

No she doesn't :P
I have more Experience stories, just posted one in a topic of my own, and will post a great roleplay with rubber gloves soon!

Return to “Experiences”