Rubber gloves over Satin gloves!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

Rubber gloves over Satin gloves!

Post by Someguy »

Okay my ex-girl was wearing long black satin gloves which I asked her to wear all the time without taking them off. She was going to do the dishes, so she put her playtex rubber gloves on OVER the satin gloves. It was an amazing site seeing the sleeves of the black satin gloves coming out the rubber cuffs, washing her dishes. I couldn't help but kiss her a lot while she was doing them. Soon after she was done, she took the rubber gloves off and her black satin hands appeared. She didn't take them off. It was amazing.
sandyd

Re: Rubber gloves over Satin gloves!

Post by sandyd »

Someguy wrote:Okay my ex-girl was wearing long black satin gloves which I asked her to wear all the time without taking them off. She was going to do the dishes, so she put her playtex rubber gloves on OVER the satin gloves. It was an amazing site seeing the sleeves of the black satin gloves coming out the rubber cuffs, washing her dishes. I couldn't help but kiss her a lot while she was doing them. Soon after she was done, she took the rubber gloves off and her black satin hands appeared. She didn't take them off. It was amazing.
That sounds amazing.

And it reminds me of some pictures that I found years ago on the Internet. Some gal named Raven used to post these amazing pictures of her wearing red satin opera gloves with some short black leather driving gloves over them. Amazing pictures. Too bad that I lost them in a hard drive crash. I've never been able to find them again.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Any gloves over satin gloves is a huge turn on for me. My girlfriend wears these striped fingerless gloves which is just below the elbow over her white satin ones.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

I love to wear medical latex gloves over my satin ones to do my chores (I wear opera-length satin or latex gloves 90% of the time when I'm at home). That's something that really turns me on. I usually imagine that the satin gloves underneath are the socks and the gloves are the shoes for my hands (gloves are called “Handschuhe” in German, literally “hand shoes”). Then I imagine a world in which everybody would wear gloves all the time, just like everybody wears shoes in the real world. That turns me on, I get so wet down there :)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

JaneyE wrote:I love to wear medical latex gloves over my satin ones to do my chores (I wear opera-length satin or latex gloves 90% of the time when I'm at home). That's something that really turns me on. I usually imagine that the satin gloves underneath are the socks and the gloves are the shoes for my hands (gloves are called “Handschuhe” in German, literally “hand shoes”). Then I imagine a world in which everybody would wear gloves all the time, just like everybody wears shoes in the real world. That turns me on, I get so wet down there :)
I would love to live in that world too....what a world that would be :up:

When I'm wearing opera gloves be they of satin or leather, if I need to do anything which may get them dirty I tend to wear rubber gloves to protect them. I frequently wear two layers of glove at a time, sometimes because I like the way that looks, sometimes just because it turns me on something rotten :w00t:

Return to “Experiences”