My childhood

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: My childhood

Post by Jake »

porpoise wrote:If you want to live really dangerously there are the counters and the coffee shop kitchens in supermarkets too. In the Uk we have many 24 hour supermarkets which are usually really quiet at about 2am during the week and I've managed to sneak behind a couple of deli counters in the past and find some nicely worn yellow marigold gloves there. They are amazing.

Also, sometimes the cafe closes early and they only cover the entrance over with baby high-chairs so if it's far enough away from view you can sneak into the kitchen and take your pick. I've done that a few times too although i did get caught once coming out and said I thought I;d dropped my phone there earlier and come back to look and found it. It was a close shave though. Like you say, when taking the gloves there is something even better about then hiding them down your pants and getting to a toilet to put them on, or indeed putting them on in the location and hiding your hands up your sleeves.
You're extremely brave :P I am SO paranoid about purchasing, wearing (around others) , looking at (!) or even holding rubber gloves.
It's like people know what I'm thinking. It's jsut my age, I guess, I'm at the age where I'm not young enough for people to say "ah, he's young, bless him." or old enough (say mid twenties.) to think I'm using them for a good reason!
Rg12345
Newcomer

Post by Rg12345 »

Unlike most of you i was never into gloves until about gr 4 when my grandma asked me to help her clean and gave me a pair of vinyl gloves and thats when i realized how much i loved gloves in general ever since that day i have always loved putting on a pair of gloves and it grew into a fetish. i always love the opportunity to wear them they feel great. i had to go out and buymy own jumbo pack of latex gloves love wearing them i always seem to have a blast
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Rg12345 wrote:Unlike most of you i was never into gloves until about gr 4 when my grandma asked me to help her clean and gave me a pair of vinyl gloves and thats when i realized how much i loved gloves in general ever since that day i have always loved putting on a pair of gloves and it grew into a fetish. i always love the opportunity to wear them they feel great. i had to go out and buymy own jumbo pack of latex gloves love wearing them i always seem to have a blast
Maybe all you needed was that little push from your grandma to realise how much they attract you, Ryan. In my eyes, people are born with this sort of fetish and, not to go too extreme, it's like cancer - maybe everybody's got tim potential to liking them in this sort of way but it just doesn't activate in some people!

nobody ever offers me gloves :( always gotta go nick them or buy them online. I don't think i was too young when i discovered my attraction to them, though.
rubberygloves
Regular poster

Post by rubberygloves »

Thanks to a young, rubber-gloved lady, I discovered how pleasurable rubber gloves can be! That was in the late 1950s. There was a gap of several years before I could once again enjoy the pleasures of rubber gloves, even though my mother’s rubber gloves were always left on the draining board, after she’d done the dishes, and were within easy reach, I just couldn’t find the opportunity to remove them from the kitchen. Going into the kitchen and seeing those rubber gloves resting on the draining board, always gave me a tingle of excitement.
My torment ended in the early 1960s, when I bought my first pair of rubber gloves for my own personal pleasure.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

I have always wonder too if part of the excitment is how to get to try out the gloves without notice!

Return to “Experiences”