My childhood

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

qweretrretet
Regular poster

My childhood

Post by qweretrretet »

I'm just a student (not even 20 years old), so i don't have stories of gloved hj like you with your wives. i'm sorry for this. But i can tell you how all started. I remember that when i was a child (about 4-5-6 i don't remember well), i went to the store where my mom and aut work. One day, i found a pair of rubber gloves in the toilet and i put them on. My mon laughed asking me if i wanted to clean the house. From then, i started to go to the toilet to wear that pair of gloves (i remember, they were a nice pair of yellow rubber gloves). Unfortunately, the locker made a strong pop, so sometime they caught me, but i was a child, so they tought i was playing. i remember very well that when i started to go to the infant school, when i went to the toilet, i used to take the pair of orange rubber gloves that the housemaid used to wear and putting them on 4-5 minutes every day. Every afternoon i used to go to the store because nobody was at home. My aunt started to clean with surgical gloves, so i began to steal her gloves. At the time, i had a huge collection of surgical gloves in my bathroom. But i liked only wear them. It was 1 year later (i was 5-6 i think), that i saw a gloved hitwoman on the tv. She was wearing a pair of long, silk and white gloves, an evening dress and she was a girl (it was a cartoon). I liked that scene so much that i started searching on the web for that video. With google, i reached a site with A LOT of hitwomen pics from tv movies, so i started watching every image i found. I was at the second pages that it became hard for the first time. When i reached a page with a gloved hitwoman (surgical gloves+silencer, i can't forgot these images http://moviebadgirls.com/Above_Suspicion_1.html), already hard, it shot "itself" and i stained my underpants. From then, it started to become hard every time i see a woman wearing only leather, rubber, surgical or silk gloves. I remember that a day, i was in a neighbor house, and their mother (they are twins) was cleaning wearing surgical gloves. It was then that I began to steal gloves from other houses. I even used to trow my ball in the garage of a neighbor every day to wear a pair of rubber gloves (at least until, tired of going there, I bring them home).
Some years later, new neighbors arrived (they are still now my neighbors). The woman is a beautifull, "thirties" and blonde one, but i found out only some years later that she uses lots of different rubber gloves to clean the house. I remember 1 or 2 years ago that she was cleaning the house with a pair of blue rubber gloves (i rarely see someone cleaning with blue, ping or green rubber gloves) and i was spying her, but i had to go to the dentist and when i came back, she was still cleaning, but with yellow rubber gloves. Now the fence between our two houses is very thick, so i can't see very well, but the last one i watched her cleaning was yesterday
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: My childhood

Post by Rommeltje »

Mmm! Lucky you! I'd like some neighbours like that!

It's amazing how for most people, the glove fetish seems to be a sort of instinct or something. We all started at a very young age, long before we even knew anything about the pleasures gloves can bring. :)
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

It's good to see a neighbour wearing gloves while doing chores. I also started my glove fetish in the early years but it was similar to your experience where I'd try different gloves from other moms for cleaning their dishes, I was the best kid in town :) Didn't associate with gloves and sex until my early teens, the feeling of that putting on a pair of Marigold pink gloves and touching my cock the first time, it was like hitting a jackpot :)
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Post by smokinrubberg »

childhood was such an adventurous time to be a glove lover. i remember always going to peoples houses on the lookout for rubbergloves. some places you would go, they had the rubbergloves hanging over the taps in the sink. i always looked under the sinks when putting rusbbish away because alot of houses have the rubbish bins under the sinks. a few times id have the courage to take a pair and go straight to the bathroom, try them on, smell them, feel them on my cock. its such a turn-on wearing someone elses rubbergloves in their own house to masturbate without them knowing and then placing them back once your done. my grandma used to have a few great pairs of rubbergloves. i reckon she got them from the cheap shop because i never saw them at the supermarket. 1 pair was like a browny/red colour and all natural with no grip marks or lining. there was no brand on the glove but they were really nice to wear, really stuck to your hands and the smell was just soooo good!. i ripped 1 pair by accident but still put it back lol ;).

also i used to work in supermarkets and at this 1 store the cleaning closet was right at the back of the loading area. there was plenty of rubbergloves to choose from. again alot of no name brands and some interesting gloves in there. i used to take them and stick them down my pants and go to the toilet to masturbate with them. again quite a thrill.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Ha ha, I'm always afraid there might be a trap where they would put hidden cameras and record the whole action of masturbating in the bathroom in gloves :)

Yes, going to a cleaning closet is like hitting a jackpot, you never know what you may come across! I sometimes just wanted to work as a cleaner or find a part time job that has access to lots of household gloves :)
porpoise
Occasional poster

Post by porpoise »

If you want to live really dangerously there are the counters and the coffee shop kitchens in supermarkets too. In the Uk we have many 24 hour supermarkets which are usually really quiet at about 2am during the week and I've managed to sneak behind a couple of deli counters in the past and find some nicely worn yellow marigold gloves there. They are amazing.

Also, sometimes the cafe closes early and they only cover the entrance over with baby high-chairs so if it's far enough away from view you can sneak into the kitchen and take your pick. I've done that a few times too although i did get caught once coming out and said I thought I;d dropped my phone there earlier and come back to look and found it. It was a close shave though. Like you say, when taking the gloves there is something even better about then hiding them down your pants and getting to a toilet to put them on, or indeed putting them on in the location and hiding your hands up your sleeves.
household99
Regular poster

Post by household99 »

It is interesting to read that others also became interested in gloves at a young age. When I was young my mom would tickle me while she was doing the dishes.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

While she was gloved? Oh that must be good :) My mom doesn't like wearing gloves at all so I didn't have a chance to try anything in the house. Maybe this is the reason I become a fetishist in household gloves, since I'm seeing other moms wear them but not my mom!
household99
Regular poster

Post by household99 »

Yes, she did tickle me wearing the gloves. I was too young to think much of it but when I became older I realized I liked them.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

porpoise wrote:If you want to live really dangerously there are the counters and the coffee shop kitchens in supermarkets too. In the Uk we have many 24 hour supermarkets which are usually really quiet at about 2am during the week and I've managed to sneak behind a couple of deli counters in the past and find some nicely worn yellow marigold gloves there. They are amazing.

Also, sometimes the cafe closes early and they only cover the entrance over with baby high-chairs so if it's far enough away from view you can sneak into the kitchen and take your pick. I've done that a few times too although i did get caught once coming out and said I thought I;d dropped my phone there earlier and come back to look and found it. It was a close shave though. Like you say, when taking the gloves there is something even better about then hiding them down your pants and getting to a toilet to put them on, or indeed putting them on in the location and hiding your hands up your sleeves.
You're extremely brave :P I am SO paranoid about purchasing, wearing (around others) , looking at (!) or even holding rubber gloves.
It's like people know what I'm thinking. It's jsut my age, I guess, I'm at the age where I'm not young enough for people to say "ah, he's young, bless him." or old enough (say mid twenties.) to think I'm using them for a good reason!

Return to “Experiences”