unbelievable night yesterday

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

unbelievable night yesterday

Post by glovedgamer »

So I have a friend who I went out with shortly a long time ago but for mutual reasons it didn't going to work out. I didn't tell her about my glove fetish back then, but recently since I broke up with my ex we've been talking again. I asked her if she has any fantasies and she told me how she thinks it would be hot to wear a blindfold, with her mouth covered while having rough sex. I'm very comfortable with this girl so when she asked me what fantasies I have, I told her about how women in gloves excite me.

Anyways, she came over last night to hang out. While we were talking on my bed she asked me if I have any gloves here :o I told her how I have a whole box of latex medical gloves and a small growing collection of HHRG in different colors. She wanted to see them. I pulled out the drawer that had the 5 colors of HHRG and she looked at all of them and said wow nice so many to choose from! She immediately grabbed the yellow ones and smelled them :o and she said "these ones smell very rubbery what do you like about them?" and I said I like the smell a lot and how they feel and look and everything really haha. Then she put the yellow ones back down and picked up the blue ones and did the same thing. Then the green ones, until she had felt and smelt them all. It seemed like she was enjoying that, and I was hard as a rock at this point. She noticed this and we started making out and getting naked.

I asked her if she still wanted to wear a blind fold and she said yes but she didn't have one. Obviously I did, so I showed it to her and put it over her eyes :) laid her back on the bed and started kissing her. Then I took the yellow gloves and put them over her hands but they wouldn't go on easily so she helped without being able to see. I knew her sense of touch was heightened by the blindfold. Once she got them on we started kissing again and she put her hands on the sides of my face, amazing! This went on for a while and then I told her I bought her another surprise, something to fullfil another fantasy she described. I bought a nice quality red rubber ball gag and quickly grabbed it and told her to open her mouth. I popped it in and she let out a moan letting me know that she wasn't scared and was enjoying it! I kissed her with the ball gag on her mouth, which isn't easy since it's nice and big but it still feels amazing! (I have a tiny ball gag fetish too, hey its rubber right ;))

I climbed on top of her and we started fucking, and the instant that we started she lifted her yellow gloved hands up and grabbed my face with both hands. She rubbed her hands all over my face and my back and any time we moved to change positions, she would be rubbing her tits or her stomach with the gloves. I asked her if she enjoyed the feeling on her skin and she said yes muffled through the gag. We took a break after and she took the gag off but she left the gloves on the whole time, she went to get us a bottle of water from my fridge and I watched her walk there and back with them on :) so sexy! When we got back to it she started jerking me off to get me hard again and she said it would be much easier if the gloves fit her better. The yellow ones are medium, so I told her to grab the pink casabellas they are small sized. She switched gloves and rubbed them all over herself and described how much more silky and slippery these ones feel. She jerked me hard and then we fucked again.

There wasn't much time left but we still wanted to have a round 3, so she asked me if there's anything else that I would enjoy and since I hadn't showed her the white latex medical gloves. I grabbed a pair of those and tossed them at her and said put these on quickly. She did and we fucked again with me on top of her and she grabbed my face with her hand the whole time and almost didn't give me room to breathe! If I got tired of that position and moved my face to the other side she let go and quickly grabbed my face with her other hand. IT WAS AMAZING. She was squeezing and rubbing my face tightly and the smell was so strong because my face was all sweaty from all the sex.

Before she left she said "I wore 3 pairs of gloves for you today with a smile" and I said it was AMAAAAAZING and I thanked her for making my dreams come true :)

It's such a shame I can't be with this girl. Hopefully we can continue this glove fun for a while :)

TOO GOOD. All the gloves are still on my floor :)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Oh ayeeeeeee.

Post by Jake »

Beautiful :')

I'm so glad you're also a fan of an area of BDSM, it's so fun :D
Ball gags are pro indeed, was just funny how you happened to have one :) All that and BDSM rules. And there seem to be many people who do, on this board, feel bondage and glove fetishes match perfectly :D I think it's safe to say you're one of those? :P

Well written, well detailed, very capturing <hehe yeah, I can make puns> and really nice to read.

Thank you very much for sharing it!
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Re: unbelievable night yesterday

Post by glovedgamer »

Thanks Jake!

I actually had a cheap $10 ball gag with breathing holes made from hard plastic, it was a piece of crap. Hurt your teeth... As soon as I found out that she might like to wear one, I ran out and bought a good one ($50) nice rubber and the strap uses clip buttons so it goes on and off easily.
I am definitely a fan of BDSM and it absolutely goes perfectly with gloves :) I love the idea of someone in tied up in a way where they can't remove their gloves.

Glad you enjoyed reading it :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

glovedgamer wrote:I love the idea of someone in tied up in a way where they can't remove their gloves.
What, like this? :roll:
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I think you and I will get on rather nicely :D

I've got a sweet black one but it's got nylon straps so it can cut sometimes. I don't like the ones with holes in them cos they cheat the gag!

Are you more sub or dom, sir? :D

I'd certainly let you do that to me ;)
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Great story man. I'm not into bondage, but it sounds like you guys had fun regardless. You should give her one of those pairs as a gift.
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Post by glovedgamer »

haha yea Rom exactly like that! :D I actually have that video :D

Nice Jake :) I'd have to say I'm more sub myself, but the girl is all sub so I couldn't convince her to tie me up haha

Thanks Someguy! I will consider giving her a pair, but I'd be sad to see them go! Maybe she will think I'm giving her them to initiate another "fun" day, would be nice. Thanks for reading the story!

Return to “Experiences”