Opera gloves while running?!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

Opera gloves while running?!

Post by Someguy »

So I was running today, trying to keep my sexyness, and I see a girl in the distance wearing what looks like a pair of long black gloves. Bear in mind it was REALLY hot outside, sun was beating down on me. She was also wearing an athletic tank-top, pants and a hat. As I got closer to her, they were in fact a pair of opear-length black gloves (full fingers, cotton or satin). I did turn to see her face, she was quite cute. Unfortunately, I didn't stop to talk about her, wanting to continue my run. Still, what a spot! I've seen girls run with gloves on before, even with short sleeved shirts or tank-tops, but never opera-length dressy gloves.

Best guess, she might have been wearing them to protect her arms from the sun... but honestly, it would be awesome if she actually had a glove fetish. I hope I see her again if I go running.
ltd7201
Regular poster

Re: Opera gloves while running?!

Post by ltd7201 »

Could you imagine if that became a trend? :shock: Would be very interesting to know what her reasons are. Given that women in some Asian countries wear opera gloves to keep their complexion, this could very well be the case. Keep us posted if you find out any more!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

ltd7201 wrote:Could you imagine if that became a trend? :shock:
Yeah,i can :P

i'll even stop using my fabia TSI (turbocharged is my thing :D) and start running to catch some hotties :)
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

wow! I would love to see someone like that
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

While traveling this past week, I saw a runners magazine that showed a woman running in what looked like fingerless opera gloves. Some sort of arm warmer to keep muscles from getting cold is my guess. So, it looks like there is a type of runners glove out there, but expect them to be fingerless (which I don't care for in my little corner of the world).
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

ltd7201 wrote:While traveling this past week, I saw a runners magazine that showed a woman running in what looked like fingerless opera gloves. Some sort of arm warmer to keep muscles from getting cold is my guess. So, it looks like there is a type of runners glove out there, but expect them to be fingerless (which I don't care for in my little corner of the world).
I dunno but I know that there are these arm warmers that cyclists wear for the cold seasons i'm assuming. It basically runs almost up their whole arm
raystanz
Occasional poster

Post by raystanz »

The fact that they were "full fingered" makes it kinda strange...but I have a theory.
She's probably trying to balance out a T-shirt tan of some sort. Funnily enough I was just thinking the other day about how my arms from the shoulder down are kinda more tanned than the rest of me and I wondered how friggin' weird I'd look if I went and tanned at a nude beach wearing gloves or something.
I'm a dude so I think I'm just gonna cover my arms with towels or bury them in the sand while tanning lol.

Regardless...that's awesome. ;-)
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

I found this vendor online. Looks they do sell such a thing. Wouldn't be great if this became a full blown trend?

http://www.sunsibility.co.uk/shop/produ ... product=50
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

looks like just regular gloves to me,no idea why they want such high price (and 40gbp is a high price!)

nevertheless - would be awesome to see more and more women wearing such ;)

Return to “Experiences”