First alone experience & first girlfriend experience

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubberhandschoen79

First alone experience & first girlfriend experience

Post by Rubberhandschoen79 »

Hi all,

Being here for a few weeks, I must say I enjoy it alot. Made some contributions, some smalltalk and I like it alot!
I wanted to start by sharing some of my rubber glove experiences with you and I want to start by telling how I got addicted to those household rubber gloves.

I was well in my 15th year when I became sexually active. I noticed that when my mother was doing the dishes I got excited. Seeying those big rubber gloves on her hands all wet and soaped up, created quite a bulge in my pants. I ignored it for a few days, but my curiousity stayed! So after a few days I offered not to dry the dishes like I always do, but to do the washing up, so I could don my mothers rubber gloves. The moment I put them on, it felt great and I got a hard on (thankfully it wasn't noticable, 'cause I was wearing jeans :shy: ).

The next day I was home alone, so it was the perfectt chance to try my mothers rubber gloves. I went to the kitchen and grabbed them from the kitchen sink, went back upstairs. I dropped my jeans and didnt even put the gloves on. Instead I held them and lightly stroked them over my erected penis.. I came in seconds! After that I cleaned them and hung them back.
In the coming weeks I would often sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to grab the rubber gloves from the kitchen and play with them in bed.
It would still take me months to have the guts and buy my own pair of rubber gloves. But that day came eventually. I came from school and went to the local supermarket. I was a bit nervous (like the whole world knew I was gonna buy rubber gloves, and what I was going to use them for). So I went to the isle where the household gloves were and I waited 'till no one was there. I grabbed a pair of yellow large Sorbo's and rushed to the checkout.
Outside I stuffed the package of rubber gloves in my pants and continued my journey home. There I rushed upstairs to my room, hoping my parents wouldn't notice. I took the package out of my pants and hid them under my bed.
That night I went to bed, and after about 15 min. I grabbed the package of rubber gloves from under my bed and without making to much noise I opened it. It was a magic moment, the rubber scent escaped the package, and I took them out, It feltr amazing as I put them on, and from that moment it seemed like the gloves controlled me instead of the other way around.
I played for like half an hour and then I kept them on and went to sleep......Now 16 years later I have quite a few pair, and a stack of my favorites: The original Vileda Sensitives, they are amazing!

My first time to share my glove fetish with someone was about a year ago when I met my current girlfriend. We had been kissing and playing for 2 weeks and I felt it was right to tell her about my fetish. So we sat on the couch and I told her: "Sweety you know that some people have a certain fetish right? Be it bondage, or latex, etc". She agreed. So I told her I have a fetish to, and I would like to tell it. So I told her I get turned on by rubber household gloves, that I like the feel and smell, and that I think they look sexy on a girl.
She was totally ok with it and simply said: "Thats cool, we all have our 'thing', Its ok!" So I was relieved of course, and I asked if she would wear them for me during playtime. I showed her my collection, and she wore a pair just for try.
The next day we sat on the couch kissing a bit and she said: "Im gonna get my bathrobe, it's bit chilly her'." When she came back, she had her robe on, but was also wearing a pair of rubber gloves. I didnt noticed just yet, but she came back and said: "Close your eyes!"

I did and suddenly I felt her rubber cladded hands, rubbing over my chest and face. I opened my eyes: "OMG Mmm so nice! She sniled and continued..going lower and unzipping my pants.. the rest you can imagine!
That was my first rubber glove experience with someone besides myself :) We play often, but thats a story for another time......
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: First alone experience & first girlfriend experience

Post by Rommeltje »

Beautiful. :shy: And, like I said before, so, so recognizable. Well, the first part anyway. I wish I recognized that last part. ;)

Goddamn, your girlfriend sounds like an absolute dreamgirl! Hearing so much about her, I'm actually getting relly curious as to what she looks like. :) But I guess we'll never find that out, will we? Oh well, I'll just make a mental picture of her in my head (one that makes me go :)').

Sorbo's as your first gloves, huh? That's a good start! :mrgreen: (Ok, I know you like other ones better, but still. ;)) The first ones I bought myself were from the Hema. They used to stock a couple of different household gloves: white, yellow, and red. The white ones were the ones my mother used for doing dishes (and thus the first pair I used for eh...something else :twisted:). But one time she switched to the yellow ones. The first time I used those on one of my sneaking-downstairs-at-night-sessions, I was immediately hooked. They were just perfect! <3 So soft and thick. They had long cuffs, fit perfectly, and the pattern wasn't too rough. And the scent, oh that rubbery scent. :)' It just smelled like pure sex to me.

When I finally went to buy a pair of gloves of my own (I think I was 14 or 15), I decided to go for the yellow ones. The pleasure they gave me totally made up for the awkwardness I felt while buying them. I wore them out pretty good over the next couple of years until, unfortunately, they really started to get old and I had to throw them away. And the worst of it: Hema had apparently stopped selling them! (The ones they have now just suck.) I discovered that through a cruel bit of irony, btw: I wanted to buy new gloves, but as I was embarrassed about it, I needed an excuse. I figured it would be easier if I could act like I was buying them for my mom. That way, if I went to the check out imagining the girl behind the counter thinking something like: "a boy buying rubber gloves? I bet he's going to jerk off with those," I could just respond (in my head of course) with: "no, I'm just buying these for my mom, you pervert. Get your mind out of the gutter!"

So I waited until the time was right (no new gloves in the house, the old ones getting used up), and then I said to my mom: "I'm going to the Hema, you need anything?" Just as I had hoped, she said she needed a new pair of gloves! :w00t: I was so happy! My plan was going to work out! I couldn't ride my bike fast enough to go to the Hema and buy two pairs of gloves. It's always good to have one extra pair, isn't it? Or so I would tell the checkout girl in my head, anyway. ;)

Unfortunately, this is where the flaw in my plan emerged: they didn't have two pairs anymore. There was just one pair left on the shelves. Just one pair, which I now had to give to my mother, meaning I still had to go through the awkwardness of buying rubber gloves (after all, in my now back to pessimistic mind, the checkout girl would of course not be able to hear my thoughts, so she would obviously still think I was going to masturbate with them, even though I really didn't - not this time), but without any kind of satisfaction afterwards. The tought of telling my mother they were sold out and keeping this one pair for myself did cross my mind, but I guess I was just too honest (or stupid), 'cause I didn't. Perhaps I expected they would just buy new stock, and I would get another chance later on. But as it turned out, those really were the very last pair they ever sold, and I would never find them again. :cry:

Do you remember these gloves, Raph? Have you ever used them?
Rubberhandschoen79

Post by Rubberhandschoen79 »

Great recognisable story Rommeltjes, and a nice read!
I did tried those white HEMA gloves back then, as a matter a fact, they where the only White gloves I have ever found in Holland..very rubbery feel and smell indeed ( I do remember )

Still the original ZEEMAN were supposed to be the ones I would stick with for the rest of my life, but as fate can be cruel, they were replaced, and I desperately had to go find a new brand that would satisfy me, it actually took me a few year before I would find my new love, the original Vilda Sensitives (also sold out now, but I have 10 pair medium and 10 pair Large in stock now :D ) hope I can lasts with them for a long time :)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Again I see this example of the "barrier" we seem to meet when buying gloves in public. I'm glad and re-assured to know I'm not the only person who feels that the world world is indeed gonna know *why* I'm buying gloves. Especially if they're pink and shiny :D
Women, it's more understandable why, though not as much so the young ladies...But hey, when you hit your 20's you have a legitimate purpose for them...might wanna leave buying the pink ones for the online stores, though!

Return to “Experiences”