Exam

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovelover69
Regular poster

Exam

Post by glovelover69 »

Had to go to the doctors today to get a little lump on my thigh looked at. My doctor is a cute if plain looking young blonde girl. Went in and told her the issues she told me to take my pants off and sit on the bed while she put some gloves on ( small sized white latex exam gloves), she snapped them on and made sure they fit well. wasn't too bad when she was just feeling my thigh, she then said she wanted to examine my testes as well, she held my penis to one side while she was playing with my balls with her gloved hand. Omg what an experience tried my best to not get a hard on lol
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Exam

Post by Jake »

glovelover69 wrote:tried my best to not get a hard on lol
Yeah, that's always difficult :P :lol:
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Hmm, gotta find a female family doctor :)
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

I had a couple of female physicians two years ago. The first one never really examined me. The second one examined me with those awful blue nitrile gloves. I had asked her if she had any latex gloves around. She tried looking around the office for some but couldn't find any (I doubt she looked very hard). So I ended up getting my first testicular exam with nitrile-gloved hands. I was upset!

I haven't been to a doctor for about two years and I hope to keep it that way. More trouble than they're worth.
qweretrretet
Regular poster

Post by qweretrretet »

If I were you, I would not have survived :p... Do you think is there a way to resist?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

glovesarefun wrote:I had asked her if she had any latex gloves around. She tried looking around the office for some but couldn't find any (I doubt she looked very hard).
lolz :D

How did you specifically ask, sounds just weird. Reverse latex allergy? ;=P
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

SexySurgical wrote:
glovesarefun wrote:I had asked her if she had any latex gloves around. She tried looking around the office for some but couldn't find any (I doubt she looked very hard).
lolz :D

How did you specifically ask, sounds just weird. Reverse latex allergy? ;=P
Sounds just weird, you say? Well, let me let you in on a little secret: I AM WEIRD. Trying to be "normal" sucks (believe me, I've tried). Besides, isn't the purpose of this forum to celebrate what the square community considers to be "abnormal"?

No, I didn't give a specific reason. I just asked if she had any around. She tried prying a reason out of me (the bourgeois bitch), but I gave her deflective responses.

But that experience taught me to ask what kind of gloves are used when I call to schedule the first appointment, like I did when I found my new dentist.
Last edited by glovesarefun on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

glovesarefun wrote:Trying to be "normal" sucks
BEinG nOrmaLiS boRInG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

Return to “Experiences”