Gloved renovation

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

johnstamos
Regular poster

Gloved renovation

Post by johnstamos »

last weekend I was supposed to help my female cousin moving some stuff into her new place. When I got there, she wasnt even done with the renovation so even tho I was only supposed to schlep some furniture of her, I did stick around and helped her and her really hot (female) friend painting the walls. My uncle (her dad) is a dermatologist who owns his own practice and he must have porvided some medical exam gloves for them to do all the messy chores with, and one of these would be painting. It was freakin awsome to be able to watch two beautiful young girls (even tho i do not fell attracted to my cosin what so evr) wear tightly fitting latex exam gloves pretty much all afternoon... I even managed to draw the conversation towards the glove topic a couple of times, but I was kinda cautious not to appear suspicious. Has any of u guys had similar experiences involving medical gloves, f so I'm excited to hear them...

Cheers
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Gloved renovation

Post by SexySurgical »

Nice lil' real story. I like those unpolished-just-happened stories :D

Nah, such hasn't happened to me yet, but I very much anticipate moving out and painting an appartment with a really-close-to-me girl, such that breaks will be actually be the most sweaty, so to speak 8-)

How much did they change their gloves? Keep em on while not strictly needed? Sitting down, talking, having a smoke, a drink, ...eating... :S
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

Just having a similar situation right now. My cousin an her friend are coloring my gf's hair, the dye came with crappy plastic gloves so I hid them so they would have to use some other latex ones in size small that we have around the house, these girls would usually take a medium in latex gloves and was a pleasure to watch them all squeeze into my gf's small sized latex gloves, really pulling them into place and making sure they were a perfect fit. Just sitting here now watching them wear them it's great, hope they put them on again to wash the dye out that would be great :)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

You sneaky thing, you ;)

Return to “Experiences”