A night in the hospital

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Maf54
Regular poster

A night in the hospital

Post by Maf54 »

Part 1
It was the summer about late July early August when I had to have this Pilonidal cyst drained and incised after it had started to act up. Anyone who’s ever had this will tell you its extremely painful and not something you like to ever have happen and having to spend the night there alone without sleep worrying about the operation the next morning wasn't the most exciting thing I've ever done. Anyways the big thing before having to go under the knife to get this done is they have to
1. Check to make sure that they cyst hasn't ruptured the anal wall because this thing is usually located about 2 or so inches about you asshole around the tailbone area and
2. clean out said ass before surgery just to make sure nothing funky happens while they are messing around in that area of your body.
So 2 hours before I'm scheduled for the OR, this very nice and pretty nurse/orderly comes in and tells me to bend over on the bed and lift up my gown so she can check me out. ;) Now even though I wasn't feeling 100% at the time I was almost jumping for joy in my head at the prospect of getting my ass checked out. As I struggled a little to get out if bed I saw the nurse reach into a cabinet, and pull on these super deep and dark pair of purple nitrile exams. As she put them on her long fingered hands,tugging at the cuff to tighten them into a very smooth,almost silky fit I knew this was going to be a very memorable experience. As I bent over and spread my self widely, she strode over to me and spread the cool wet lube on her smooth gloved index finger over my hole, it sent electric shocks of pleasure up and though out me. When she finally plunged her wriggling finger into me, I silently moaned feeling my ass filled with her tight purple finger. It was so surreal I could almost taste the color of the glove on my tongue. Anyways after fingering me for a good minute or so pulled the gloved hand out of me and happily informed me that I had no tearing as far as she could tell, and as she pulled off her gloved she told me to stay bent over while she went to prepare the enema I need to cleanse me for surgery.
Maf54
Regular poster

Re: A night in the hospital

Post by Maf54 »

Part 2
While laying there straddled over the hospital bed, my nurse went to the corner and grabbed a large prefilled syringe or something with water and another pair of the sexy purple gloves. After donning the new pair or nitriles, she quickly walked over to my exposed butt, plunged the tube in my already slick hole, and filled me quite quickly with the warm enema water. After holding it to the point of felling like I was gonna burst, she lead me over to the toilet while I waddled hoping not to relieve myself all over the floor XD. Relieving my self, I sheepishly asked the nurse if she could help me wipe as it was kind of painful to try and reach back to clean. I remember her sighing and then agreeing to, walking back a moment later with the final pair of gloves, snapping them on quickly as she reached for the toilet paper. When I bent over to give her access, I felt that gloved hand wipe away the wetness and nastiest and I shivered again at the thought of what was going on just out of my line of sight. And then I felt her roughly grab my balls and back of my cock , giving them a good cleaning with the toilet paper. Finally finished with my ordeal, she helped me to tie up the back of my paper gown and helped me back to my hospital bed to wait for my time to go down to surgery.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Well I'm hoping the surgery itself went well and wasn't too painful but that sounds like a nice little experience right there! i always wonder what doctors must think of a guy when you go rock solid as they're examining you! Especially if it's a guy doctor :P

I've never actually been to hospital for anything except when I was born. So I've never been able to experience that sort of treatment where someone's using gloves about my person :P
Maf54
Regular poster

Post by Maf54 »

hehe, They had me on a nice morphine drip so for the most part i was free of pain till after the surgery. It just hurt to try and reach back to wipe and stuff.
raystanz
Occasional poster

Post by raystanz »

Hooooooooooooooot.

I gotta wonder when she "sighed" about being asked to help clean you...if that sigh was a "yuck...I guess I gotta"...or a "aaaah another one." kind of sigh.

I myself had to have my foreskin examined for a condition where the foreskin is too tight on the top. The lady was cute and pretty much examined every part of my penis with white latex gloves. I quite obviously got erect while she was doing it too. The cute thing was I saw her blush a bit while telling me "you can pull your pants back on now".

*le sigh* good times.
Maf54
Regular poster

Post by Maf54 »

hehehe, well whatever she was thinking I was having a good time ;)

Return to “Experiences”