New gf

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovelover69
Regular poster

New gf

Post by glovelover69 »

This isnt so much an experience but more could be one, i have a new gf who is very open about everything. We have had great sex and all so far, i stayed at her house for the first time last night and the first thing she wanted to show me was her box of uniforms and costumes :). Nurse, police, playboy bunny etc all with gloves and boots included we havent had a chance to use them out yet but very much looking forward to it.
Also on another little side not, i noticed a box of small medical gloves on her bedside table, havent asked her what they are for yet but that site made me very happy. She is also alergic to dishwashing liquid so uses tight small yellow gloves to wash up, this is heaven she washes i dry :) haha
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Re: New gf

Post by smokinrubberg »

looks like your in for quite an adventure with this new gf :). i too have recebtly started dating a new girl and have stayed at her house on occassions. the 2nd time i was at her house i got quite the surprise. now i live in australia so the weather here isnt cold enuf to wear leather gloves all the time durin winter. now bare in mind our winter is from june-aug so dates are important. the first time u went to her house was mid sept so still a cold period. the 2nd time was towards the end of oct, weather too warm for leather gloves. now as i sat on her bed, i had a look around the room n noticed layin on her bedside table a pair of small wrist length leather gloves. i asked her what they were for n she said she wears them to n from work. still havnt seen her in them yet but really lookin forward to next winter lol. she is also quite open and sex is very good. she knows about my fetish for latex but havnt told her about my glove fetish. but she does tease me durin sex about her being in latex.

have you told her u have a thing for gloves?
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

No i havent told her yet its only been like 2 weeks but she has already unknowingly been teasing me, reaching down my pants with her gloves on saying "well whats this?" n then something about still make you hard even with the gloves on lol. She also likes leather boots which i love and is going to get fake nails which i love aswell this is going very good haha
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Congratulations to the both of you! :D The joys that this fetish can bring. :)
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

8-) Sounds awesome guys. Good luck!
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

Yeah it does sound good. now im just trying to work out a way to tell her about my fetish's any help?
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Post by smokinrubberg »

all i can say is never rush or force them into doing anything. even if its not fetish, trying something new is always a scary experience. u need to make her feel like shes in control n give her the confidence to do these things wit you. the start is always the hardest. over time for myself its sort of become a little easier with telling of my fetish. i dont wait years to let it out lol more after a month or so. but in saying that, i dont tell them all the details, ore just like seeing women in latex or gloves. i look at it in a different perspective also in that, your letting this person in on 1 of your most kept secrets, and that in itself is huge step in a relationship. we go to great measures to hide our fetish from the world and to let someone else in on that part of life is a massive step to take.

as for telling her, i think do it subtly. dont blurt it all out in 1 go and for her to absorb all this kinky info in 1 hit. suggest things to her that could involve these fetishes without actually saying the fetish. then when you do it, tell her you really enjoyed it BUT always says it was them that made it enjoyable. it boost their confidence.

btw what are your other fetishes?
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

mainly just gloves and leather like boots n stuff aswell.
Well i actually ended up getting a little gloved rub by accident this morning, we were cleaning my room n she was grossed out by touching something so i threw a pair of gloves as her and was like well use these then, she was quite happy to use them. Then like she grabbed me n cuddled me while still wearing them and obviosuly had a hard on so she started playing with it :) magic lol
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Mmm, sounds very good! In fact, it sounds like she's into gloves quite a bit herself as well. Maybe you could tease her a bit about having a glove fetish, and then when she admits it, you tell her you have one too! :D Oh, I can see it now. It'll be perfect. :) I'm jealous of you.
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

another good experience on new years eve. Decided she needed to clean her rabbits cage and went to the laundry and came out wearing a nice tight pair of pink rubber gloves :D

Return to “Experiences”