New gf

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Thatguy55
Occasional poster

Re: New gf

Post by Thatguy55 »

You're both so lucky! I hope everything works out good and you can be open with your fetishes to your gfs. That's only a dream for me right now haha.
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

Things have been going very nicely. I haven't pushed the gloves of fetish topics and just been letting her use them when she choices which had been quite regularly!! Another interesting little development, her dermatitis has been playing up badly so she has been putting moisturizer then cotton gloves then tight pink chux dishwashing gloves to sleep in. Very nice gloved cuddles and playing of a night
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

hey glovelover69 how come you gf has to wear the pink rubber gloves to bed i can understand th moisturizer and cotten gloves
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

Because her dermatitis is so bad she puts heaps and heaps if this dermeze stuff on it so she wear the rubber gloves to stop it going through the cotton gloves and all over the bed
glovelover69
Regular poster

Post by glovelover69 »

Nice little experience yesterday. The cat got hold of the pink gloves so she needed some new ones, we went shopping and she picked the pair I wanted her to without me even saying anything, a nice pair of tight small natural colored dish gloves. Put the cotton glove on and then those last night at bed time we ended up having great sex with an awesome glove job to finish me off.
Last edited by Jake on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I saw "tea cat". I may be the only one confused but may as well let it make sense :L
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, man, it just keeps getting better doesn't it? :)
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

glovelover69 wrote:the gf found out about the whole fetish thing by finding stuff on my computer
Argh, the exact same thing happened to me. My ex-gf found stuff on my computer and got really weirded out. She said should would not wear gloves anymore. That's why it's always important to hit "Private Browsing" when looking at stuff she might find weird.

But sounds like you guys are having a good time with the gloves. Do keep sharing.
aussiegloveboy
Regular poster

Post by aussiegloveboy »

Yes glovelover69 please keep sharing, it's been a while since we've had any updates...
glovesnboots
Regular poster

Post by glovesnboots »

Someguy wrote:
glovelover69 wrote:the gf found out about the whole fetish thing by finding stuff on my computer
Argh, the exact same thing happened to me. My ex-gf found stuff on my computer and got really weirded out. She said should would not wear gloves anymore. That's why it's always important to hit "Private Browsing" when looking at stuff she might find weird.

But sounds like you guys are having a good time with the gloves. Do keep sharing.
That's why I use a Mac and never let anyone log in as "User" :)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Thanks for sharing your experiences- lovely to hear you have found someone who wears gloves and boots for you and that your fetish has been accepted by your girlfriend. Hope it's all continuing to well.

Return to “Experiences”