behind the gloves: the smokinrubberg story pt 1

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smokinrubberg
Regular poster

behind the gloves: the smokinrubberg story pt 1

Post by smokinrubberg »

so this is about it all started for me.

i still remember it vividly. guess its like the first time u have sex, u just never forget that moment. well for me it happened 1 day after school. i was 8 yrs old and my mum had just taken my sister to basketball practice. a couple days earlier my mum was cleaning out the freezer and what caught my eye was she was wearing green rubber gloves. (for all you glove lovers out there they were the Astra Silverlined Rubbergloves). now for some strange reason that probably most of us are still trying to figure out is i seemed so fixated on these pairs of rubbergloves. didnt matter who was wearing them, my eyes were just drawn to such a sight. the gloves looked so wet in her hands from all the ice which made the gloves glisten against the light coming through from the window. all that was running through my head was, I NEEDED THOSE GLOVES!.

For the next couple of days, it was constantly on my mind. i just had to try those rubbergloves on. i didnt know where she kept them, and being still quite young i never got much chance to be alone. i asked my mum if it was ok if i could stay home while she dropped my sister off at practice. the school was only up the road so she said ok. of course my reason for that was so i could search the house for the gloves. so off she went with my sister and i started turning my own house upsidejust for a pair of rubbergloves. not really i only looked in the laundry and kitchen lol. i started in the laundry and looked through the cupboards. nothing. looked under the laundry sink. still nothing. the whole time my heart was racing. i just had to find those gloves. i ran to the kitchen, ok i lie, I BOLTED to the kitchen and checked under the sink. looked through all the buckets and containers and still nothing. until i looked up....

there hanging on the rack was the pair itself. it was beautiful. an absolute sight for sore eyes. i grabbed the gloves and the first thing i did was smell them. was it instinct? why did i want to smell a pair of dirty used rubber gloves? i look back on this moment and thing to myself, i must have been born addicted to rubber. the smell was unbelievable! the mix of rubber and cleaning products. now these gloves have a particular strong rubbery smell, a smell a lot of rubber gloves these days do not have. after sitting there behind the breakfast bar smelling the rubber gloves, i finally put my hand through the 1st pair. they were size M-L so quite big on my little hands. they slipped on so easily because of the silverlining. as i finished putting on the 2nd glove, i noticed my willy (lets stick to moment here with that word lol) started getting harder. why were these gloves doing this to my willy? later on in life i discovered why HAHA but at the time had noooo idea what was happening. once both gloves were donned i putting both my hands together and squeezed them, as the rubber squeaked from the movement. i flexed my fingers together and was just so caught up in the moment of wearing these rubbergloves. i put them to my nose to smell once again and was in absolute heaven. i didnt want to take them off, i just loved the feel and look of them. so i rushed into my room, took off the gloves and hid them in little toybox and the top of my bed.

to be continued. (i could finish it now but my back is sore so i will finish it later lol)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: behind the gloves: the smokinrubberg story pt 1

Post by Rommeltje »

Great story! And very nicely written, too. Looking forward to the rest of it. :)

It's so striking that gloves turned us all on sexually long before we even knew anything about sex. I bet a sexologist would be very interested in reading all these experiences. They're a great resource for studying fetishism.
porpoise
Occasional poster

Post by porpoise »

It's true about turning you on even before you knew such things existed. I remember being about 8 and trying to go for a pee while wearing a pair once and not understanding why nothing was happening
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Now where is the rest of it :)

Return to “Experiences”