Nurses Uniform!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

justmarigolds
Regular poster

Nurses Uniform!

Post by justmarigolds »

When i was 19 i started going out with a gorgeous girl,long brown hair 5'5 perfect ass.We were together about a year and i finally couldn't help but try get some gloves involved in the bedroom.I didn't want to tell her i had a rubber glove fetish so i came up with a plan,I bought her a nurses uniform as we had talked about some role play.We went to the hotel had a couple of drinks and she put on the outfit.I seized my chance and took out a pair of size small yellow marigolds and said "Oh ye i got these to complete your outfit a nurse needs gloves"she put them on and didn't even think anything of it,I couldn't believe my luck.While she was giving me a handjob with the gloves I kept saying "that feels amazing with the gloves on,you should wear those every time we have sex"as if it was all by accident lol So we pretty much did,every time she gave me a handjob she would say that she only wanted to do it if she was wearing gloves as it didn't feel the same for me without them.Who was to say no? :lol:
Someguy
VIP

Re: Nurses Uniform!

Post by Someguy »

Nice. I basically have the same chemistry with my current girlfriend. She wants to wear gloves every time we have sex because it makes me more excited.
justmarigolds
Regular poster

Post by justmarigolds »

Ye i was with another girl recently for bout a year and she was really into wearing gloves for me so i could pick and choose which ones I wanted.Mostly marigolds but I got her to wear sterile surgical gloves as well sometimes,they are so tight and they feel amazing!
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

Someguy wrote:Nice. I basically have the same chemistry with my current girlfriend. She wants to wear gloves every time we have sex because it makes me more excited.
I am also blessed like this ... my wife will wear gloves every time just because I like it. She's a real sweetie <3
stevo75
Regular poster

Post by stevo75 »

You are so very lucky if i had a girlfriend i would ask her to do the very same thing to me I love the idea of nurses wearing household gloves it really turns me on

Return to “Experiences”