The guilt

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

porpoise
Occasional poster

The guilt

Post by porpoise »

Does anybody else, having pleasured themselves with a pair of rubber gloves, ever get that sudden sense of guilt and have to take them off then vow they will never do it again, only for it all to subside in about 10 minutes?

I've been doing it for years and still always feel the guilt that makes me have to take them off. It's probably not a bad thing though. I may never take them off otherwise!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: The guilt

Post by Rommeltje »

"Having pleasured themselves" as in, having cum? Of course I do! :D I don't think it has anything to do with rubber gloves, though. It's just a feeling a lot of men get after having an orgasm. Russell Brand has a great skit about it in one of his shows (can't remember which one right now), about how right after cumming he suddenly realizes he's gonna die some day. It's not exactly what you're describing, but I think it's similar.

When I was younger, like 12 or something, I did try to stop myself once from doing it, thinking it was wrong (not just the gloves, but even masturbating in general). I kept it up for a month (!) before I tried it again, and I haven't stopped since. :)
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Post by smokinrubberg »

i understand what you mean Porpoise. i used to get it really bad when i was younger. use to think i was a freak for masturbating with gloves on. i went to the extreme once of chucking out my entire collection of gloves ( was a good 15 pairs) and deleting all my gloved files off my computer. i just thought, this is wrong and i shouldnt be doing it. but after chatting to others with a glove fetish i soon realised i wasnt alone n its not all that bad. now it would be quite the expense to throw it all away now that i have such a big collection lol.

as you grow up, u start to learn that everyone is different and has their own ways in life. people may think its strange but if you believe in yourself and enjoy doing what you do then nobody can take that away from you. i learnt that we are who we are and you more you tried to pry away from a fetish, you more it seems to lure you back into it. we ares stuck with this for life and the sooner you accept it, the better it becomes. why feel guilty over something you love?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ah! Here it is!
rbrglvlvr
Regular poster

Post by rbrglvlvr »

i think that it is a normal thing; it happen to me when i cum: it seems ( for me ) that the 10 minutes later, i hate all the gloves! it's a strange feeling!
household99
Regular poster

Post by household99 »

Yes, I have also experienced this as well. It seems like there is such a stigma about this and it is unfortunate because it is not hurting anyone. I felt like I was out of control and I knew I had to start controlling my desires.
yergieglover
Regular poster

Post by yergieglover »

I've had it happen to me when I was younger. Now I just want to put them back on when I'm finished ;)
But don't worry about it. When you engage in what society considers taboo behavior, a sense of shame isn't necessarily healthy, but it's normal. Just work through it, and your comfort level will go up, and eventually you won't worry about it anymore.
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

I used to get this too - it wasn't until I was in a long term relationship and my GF was accepting of my fetish that it stopped. She made me realise that it was OK to have a fetish and that it was just part of life's rich pattern. It doesn't hurt anyone, after all. We are married now, and she's still OK with it, but we have to balance things carefully as invariably I want sex with her wearing them and she would like a bit more Vanilla! It's all about consideration.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I don't feel the guilt until it's too late. It happens then I think "what would others think of me if they'd seen what I'd just done?"

But to be honest...I'm too paranoid!
household99
Regular poster

Post by household99 »

KDS144, you are fortunate to have a wife that is accepting. You also brought up a great point about needing to balance things very carefully. My wife also wants the Vanilla and it is frustrating for me because I want her to be wearing more often.

Return to “Experiences”