The guilt

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

KDS144
WWGFA donor

Re: The guilt

Post by KDS144 »

I know exactly how you feel household99 - out of choice I would probably have my wife in gloves whenever we have sex, but I know that if I give her what she wants, she will be much more likely to give me what I want!
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

I used to have guilt when I would take my moms rubber gloves, but now that i have my own I dont feel bad ever :)
household99
Regular poster

Post by household99 »

Oh how true KDS144.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

I can relate to pretty much everything all have posted about guilt.
I call it "fetish guilt", as soon as I cum I usually feel guilty or even remorseful about which ever of my fetish I'm doing or thinking about. It does soon pass ( usually) and I then want to do it all over again. Often during my guilt phase I think " I should get rid of all my fetish stuff and just be normal" fortunately I never have because I'd feel even worse if I did.

With regards partners, I tried to have fetish sex ( gloves, motorcycle gear, bondage,anal) too much. which had a negative effect on our sex life! Now we seem to have struck a balance between fetish and vanilla sex. It's roughly 50/50. I found that although the mrs enjoys some aspects of my fetishs, on the whole she just tolerates them! She may enjoy the fetish side but she doesn't feel loved so now if we fuck ( fetish) next time I always try to make love ( vanilla)

I hope that all made sense.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Being 48 :-( my sexual activities, wanking,, started in the early 80s. Back then the www was just someones dream but I'd always known I was turned on by rubber household gloves. But back then I felt like I was the only one in the world who liked rubber which did make me feel guilty every time I wanked. I also, unfortunately, threw away my collection once. But when the internet started i realise I wasn't the only one.

It used too be a bit tough at the beginning finding glove clips, bobcos hetero hand job site was quite good, but now I'm amazed how many glove clips are available. Oh and the guilt? That's gone.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I remember the time I first masturbated with a pair of surgical gloves. I was 13, and although I was enjoying it, I stopped about halfway through and never finished. I felt so raunchy for even having masturbated at all. I hadn't done anything after that for about 2 years, and then I started again when I was 15. Didn't actually cum for the first time until I was 17, because I would always lose interest and guilt-trip myself, but after feeling that first cum I feel like everything changed. I no longer felt guilty or nasty about how I got myself off. I just hate that I have to stay quiet about it, haha.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

baroquezz wrote:(...) I had a girlfriend years ago that made me feel bizarre after I suggested her to wear gloves during sex a pair of times. She used that during general discussions to make me feel bad.
Ugh, some people. :down:
baroquezz wrote:(...)Even if I know many people have this fetish, I still feel Im doing something awkward gloving myself. (...)
What's more, I read an article a while ago that said there are actually more people with any kind of sexual kink than there are 'normal' ones.* So it's really nothing to be ashamed of, even if it does feel that way. Mind you, it still very much feels that way for me as well, but research like that does help me feel more comfortable with my fetish. After all, it can really only make sex more fun, so how could that be a wrong thing? :-v

*edit: Here's the research that article was referring to: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1 ... ode=hjsr20&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BLHunter
WWGFA donor

Post by BLHunter »

I started to masturbate with medical latex gloves when i was 13 or 14 years old (i started masturbating myself with them). Everytime i use every type of gloves i feel so guilty that i want to break and throw them away. But then i realize that it's stupid. I love to use them and i think that when i will have sex with gloves with the right girlfriend for me (and for "right" i mean one girl who can accept and share my fetishes too) i will don't have these feelings anymore.
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

I think it's alright so long as your entire sex life doesn't revolve around your fetish. I only twice got my sexual partner to indulge me with wearing gloves during sex, but I didn't feel awkward because I was offhand about it and we were trying a variety of things anyway.
Virus277
Occasional poster

Post by Virus277 »

I have this feeling a lot and I don't know how to deal with it. Sometimes I think it's not too bad to wear gloves or to watch videos that involve gloves, but at other times I wonder what I am doing and feel like it's not normal. I understand people are attracted to different things but I can't help but think that what I am attracted to isn't the norm.

Return to “Experiences”