My girlfriend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

aaronjamesukuk
Regular poster

My girlfriend

Post by aaronjamesukuk »

As winter is now upon us, I thought I would do the dutiful thing of a boyfriend and buy her a few winter accessories, this turned out to be a pair of black leather gloves, a pair of black stretchy cotton gloves and a couple of scarves.

We love a nice evening stroll, so I suggested that we go for a walk out in the cold and that she should wrap up nice and warm ;) I've gotten her used to wearing her black leather gloves when we go out, she even wears them indoors or when she's driving.

In the bedroom one night, I asked her if she could try playing with my cock whilst wearing a leather glove to see how it feels, of course I enjoyed it immensely and now it's a regular feature, especially when she's wearing them when driving and we both get a little horny...she has a habit of missing the gear stick :)
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Re: My girlfriend

Post by smokinrubberg »

well done man on a finding a partber willing to don the gloves for ya. i think its great she wear them for you in the bedroom, shows shes really into you. does she initiate the action or do u have to ask her to put the gloves on for you? in my opinion i think its great when a girl takes into consideration your likes and desirees and does it at her own will without being asked. goodluck with it all mate, all the best
arkaneix
Regular poster

Post by arkaneix »

Haha me too, fortunate to have a understanding girlfriend willing to wear those gloves for me...haha
aaronjamesukuk
Regular poster

Post by aaronjamesukuk »

Well sometimes I just ask her to give me a sexy handjob while we're in the middle of it whilst wearing the gloves because it feels a bit different and she's more than happy to oblige.

She's the best :D

Return to “Experiences”