Surgical Gloves and Medical Examinations

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

jonk
Occasional poster

Surgical Gloves and Medical Examinations

Post by jonk »

I just remembered an experience I had a few years ago and thought I would share it as a warning to anyone who finds themselves in a similar position. Anyone with a surgical glove fetish should be wary if they ever need an ultrasound for potential lumps or any problems. I found a lump down below (turned out to be nothing) a few years ago and went to have it checked out. Thing is that when they check these things out they use an ultrasound which requires lube to be placed on the area that is to be checked out. So I went in and had a rather attractive woman lube up my balls and then proceed to examine them with her gloved hands. I think she could tell I was trying to stop my self from getting a boner as she kept on trying to distract me with small talk. Luckily I made it through without even getting a semi. I think if I had a surgical glove fetish, the situation might of got rather embarrassing.

So a word advice, if you ever need a testicular ultrasound and have a surgical glove fetish be ready.
cemv
Occasional poster

Re: Surgical Gloves and Medical Examinations

Post by cemv »

Well, I experienced something similar. I went to a doc about a thickness in my left scrotum . She was a normal typed brown haired decent looking past 30 aged woman. And did some examination on my testicles with her medical gloves on . Turned out it was Varykocell reasoning the thickness .

I got a boner while she did ''turn around and cough'' thing and she didnt even say anything. Thats how it goes in our country , If I didnt get a hard on while examination , she would have suspected that I have hormonal problems or maybe even consider me as a gay person ...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

cemv wrote:Thats how it goes in our country , If I didnt get a hard on while examination , she would have suspected that I have hormonal problems or maybe even consider me as a gay person ...
Haha! :lol: What country is that?
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Oh man, this was a tough one for me too. I'm a little embarasses about this, but when I was young, I had some sort of stomach problem that the doctor wanted to check.

He proceeded to lube up a glove and start checking things out anally.

Even though it was a man doing this, I had to really really really try hard not to get turned on by it. Just something about how it felt and all the hormones and stuff...

I guess my fetish rules all else! :shy: :shy:

Plus, I was young! :tongue:
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
cemv
Occasional poster

Post by cemv »

Rommeltje wrote:
cemv wrote:Thats how it goes in our country , If I didnt get a hard on while examination , she would have suspected that I have hormonal problems or maybe even consider me as a gay person ...
Haha! :lol: What country is that?
The infamous ''TURKEY'' :) Between middle-east and europe .
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Can REALLY see the potential for boners and other penis related mishaps connected to gloves, examining testicles, willies, bums etc etc One of those moments in life where I'm soooooo pleased I'm female! :p

Speaking of Turkey, I'll never forget going for a Turkish bath (while on honeymoon in Turkey) and one poor guy got the most gigantic erection just by having his upper body lathered up by the masseur. In front of his wife. And his three kids. And about another 30 people. All stifling the urge to laugh out loud.

Penises? Unreliable things lol! :rofl:
cemv
Occasional poster

Post by cemv »

mrs uni wrote:Can REALLY see the potential for boners and other penis related mishaps connected to gloves, examining testicles, willies, bums etc etc One of those moments in life where I'm soooooo pleased I'm female! :p

Speaking of Turkey, I'll never forget going for a Turkish bath (while on honeymoon in Turkey) and one poor guy got the most gigantic erection just by having his upper body lathered up by the masseur. In front of his wife. And his three kids. And about another 30 people. All stifling the urge to laugh out loud.

Penises? Unreliable things lol! :rofl:
We have a proverb about hamams ;

Whoever goes to a hamam , he/she gets sweaty :) That means :
A person should be prepared for the unpleasant aspects of whatever he/she commits himself/herself to.

Hamam=Turkish bath btw :)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

cemv wrote:We have a proverb about hamams ;

Whoever goes to a hamam , he/she gets sweaty :) That means :
A person should be prepared for the unpleasant aspects of whatever he/she commits himself/herself to.

Hamam=Turkish bath btw :)
ha ha, I like it! :rofl:
doggydogdogdoggy1
Regular poster

Post by doggydogdogdoggy1 »

Ugh hahaha I've always had the same experiences when it comes to surgical gloves at the hospital.

Doctor: "Looks like we're going to have to examine you." *snaps on gloves*
Me: "Jesus christ.."

The toughest mental battle ever. Especially with the interns. God damn those interns.

Return to “Experiences”