A Friend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

paglovelover
Regular poster

A Friend ‘stumbles’ onto my Glove Fetish (A true story, but

Post by paglovelover »

During college and for several years following graduation, I would always throw a Christmas Party for a few close friends. At first it was more of a stag thing (The guys getting together, shooting pool, etc.), but as my friends were getting into serious relationships and /or married it became more of a couples thing.

During the latter years of holding this party, my one friend began dating this interesting woman. She came off very conservative, however I perceived a twinkle in her eye of a different person inside and kept thinking that every time I saw her. Then all things took an unexpected turn one-year when I was chatting privately with her. I believe our conversation centered around the fact that I was engaged and soon would be attending a bachelor party. She recalled a Bachelorette party that she attended a few years back with her girlfriends. She casually said something that completely caught me off guard. She mentioned that they got dolled up and went to this club. She said

“I wore my black, mini-dress and my long, black gloves!”

That caught me so off guard because I never heard something like that from a lady I talked to. O_o

As you would suspect, I inquired about her long, black gloves? Something to the effect that “Really? You wore long gloves, out in public?

The problem was, I kept inquiring about them during our conversation and (as I learned from her years later) she quickly caught-on that perhaps I had a “Thing” for gloves. She later admitted that she enjoyed teasing people whenever she could, thus she took that opportunity to flirt with my mind as much as she could (given the public surroundings) since she knew she touched a special button.

After that party, I never looked at her the same way and caught myself fantasizing about her from time, to time.

The ‘glove matter’ reached its next level during my bachelor party. My friend (the guy who was dating her) was at this party and as the night was winding down, we were talking and doing shots in private. I knew from his past that he was rather open-minded when it came to sexual situations and from the alcohol in my system I took a leap and divulged my earlier conversation with Pam (Not her real name to be respectful). I also admitted the details of my fetish to him and his reaction did not help my situation either. He said something to the effect that “Pam would probably enjoy tying you up, wearing the gloves and tickling you!” Talk about screwing with my head!

The ‘glove matter’ reached its highest level during a telephone conversation I had with him months later. I got the courage to bring up our bachelor party conversation and he admitted that he told her all about it. Hearing that made me so nervous and then he continued that “She got a kick out of it”. I almost died when he called her over and put her on the phone. I don’t believe I was ever as nervous as I was at that moment in time when I heard her voice on the phone. It was so strange for me knowing that she knew my secret and later learned She too was also quite nervous about where this could be going. This was a very slippery slope and as it finally ended up, we did not take it to the next level. We had a couple of private conversations about this but eventually we left the ‘glove matter’ to fade.

Unfortunately as relationships go, they started to go in different directions and they eventually separated. I lost contact with her too and understand that even if I would ever ‘bump’ into her again, the ‘glove matter’ would most likely stay in the past. This ended just as the Internet was taking off and I wonder had the Internet been there (instead of the phone), would we have pushed the line a little closer.

I chuckle to myself whenever I recall that ‘glove matter’ experience. In my early years, growing up with my glove fixation, I would (on rare occasion) dream of a situation where a woman intends to put on the gloves and make my fantasy come true. However, the dream always moved on, things would get in the way, or the dream would end before she would actually do it. I guess this real-life experience with Pam is my painful reality that ‘Some dreams do come true!’ :'(
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: A Friend ‘stumbles’ onto my Glove Fetish (A true story,

Post by mrs uni »

Thanks for sharing that, shame nothing came of your encounter with 'Pam'. Hope you've had more luck since and a woman who will pull on some long black gloves just for you!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Love it when gloves and bondage are mentioned in the same post :)

Being tied up by someone who's wearing gloves...fun :D
paglovelover
Regular poster

Post by paglovelover »

Mrs Uni, I have had better luck, however the gloves do not get glided on near as often as I would like. :(

Jake, Indeed. However I would use another word, "Heaven!" :w00t:

Return to “Experiences”