Halloween Costumes and gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

Halloween Costumes and gloves

Post by Someguy »

My girl fulfilled a fantasy of mine this Halloween. I had always desired to see my girlfriend dressed up as Sailor Moon or one of the Sailor girls. Well she did just that! She wasn't a fan of the show, but she thought it would be fun. After looking at all their costumes, she decided she wanted to be Sailor Mercury.
We got her costume off of ebay. This included the full outfit, the chocker, the tiara and the gloves, we got the boots separately. I bought her a blue wig at a costume shop. While I was there, I picked up a few pairs of satin gloves (if anything, you can never have too many gloves). Among them were elbow length white ones and opera length blues ones. It took a long time, but the costume finally arrived and she was excited. It was pretty good and it fit really well (although the skirt could have been shorter). The only thing were the gloves. She thought they were more like moisture gloves or something. So I came up with the idea to take off the cuffs and put them on the satin gloves. However, she got an even better idea: She would wear the blue satin gloves and scrunch them down to the elbow, while wearing the white ones over them. WOW! Double gloves!

If things couldn't get even more fun, her friend decided she wanted to join in the fun as being Sailor Mars:
She got the costume and did the same thing with the gloves (red opera gloves with white ones over them). I didn't get to see her for a while, but my gf was wearing the costume quite often at home.

We went out Saturday before Halloween. My gf was dressed as Sailor Mercury, but it couldn't have been a worse night. It was snowing like crazy and there was slush all over the place. She didn't wear her Sailor boots, but put them on once we got the party. To avoid ruining her gloves, she wore leather gloves over them and a jacket over the whole outfit. She had to wear tights and lots of clothes underneath. But once she finally let her costume loose at the party, she was beautiful. Her friend was also quite outstanding as Sailor Mars. Not much happened at the party worth talking about, but when we went to dinner later, Mars had taken her gloves off by then. Mercury looks at her to say "Where are your gloves?" Mars quickly put her gloves back on talking about how comfortable they were.

Afterwards I took Sailor Mercury back home and worshiped the heater. I asked her to keep the costume on, which she obliged. She was certainly having fun in her outfit, but things were about to get even more fun. I took over her boots and removed her tights. First thing I had to do was remove a pair of hot pants she had been wearing underneath. While I did that, I removed her panties. Once that was all off, she put her boots back on. Meanwhile, I had to get her top down to just the costume. There was a zipper on the side, so I could access her undershirt and bra. They came off. I touched her beautiful breasts for a little while before moving to the bedroom. She kept everything on, but her boots (she doesn't like wearing boots in bed... hey you can't get everything!) From here we kissed while I moved my fingers down to her twat. Looking at her in this outfit (the blue hair, the costume, everything) was now a fantasy come true. It was everything I had hoped it would be. As I touched her, she took off my clothes and began to touch me with her satin gloves. It felt amazing.

Eventually she came and I asked her to get on top of me. It was a little awkward trying to enter her with the skirt in the way, but we got it eventually and I felt her warm wet pussy embracing me. Watching the costume was amazing. The bow on her chest shaking up and down. The messy blue hair wiggling around. Her soft satin gloves holding my hands. I held onto her and brought her down to missionary position. She readjusted her wig as we continued. I was feeling the most glorious pleasure as I made love to Sailor Mercury. Fast forward about fifteen minutes, I asked her to take off her costume, leaving only the wig, tiara, choker, and of course the gloves. She went back to cowgirl position. I was admiring her perfect body, rubbing her breasts, but it didn't last much longer. I ejaculated inside her and she collapsed onto the bed, both of us kissing for what seemed like half an hour. Just before we went to bed, she asked to take her wig off. So it was time to say goodbye to Sailor Mercury, for now. But she kept her gloves on the entire night (both of them). And we ended up having sex again in her civilian form the next morning (It was still fantastic!)

The weekend was mostly spent watching horror movies, eating candy, and having more sex. But I did get one more night with Sailor Mercury on Halloween. Sailor Mars joined us again. But the real heat came that night when Sailor Mercury and I made love one more time.

I know Halloween is over, but I may just have to get Sailor Mercury to appear again soon...
lonewolf

Re: Halloween Costumes and gloves

Post by lonewolf »

I have never seen the show, but I should!! I love this story for many reasons, but these are the best ones: you described the details so well, I thought I was watching it and it interests me, in a way like never before.

Bravo,
Percy
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Halloween Costumes and gloves

Post by italiglover »

I remember being into to this anime for the pure fact I was 16 and wanted to fornicate badly with the geeky, lovable cute aimi. Or, sailor Venus. Mars was hot too because she had a real aggressive attitude. But, my all time favorite was Sailor Jupiter. She was a sassy redhead. And she could bake! I wanted to be Tuxedo mask once for Halloween. Sounds like an awesome time btw with your GF.

Cheers

Itali

Return to “Experiences”