When my glove fetish started .

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

cemv
Occasional poster

When my glove fetish started .

Post by cemv »

I was like 13 years old and my elder niece was 21 years old . She was going to universty and me at the junior high school back then .So my niece and her mum were staying with us because their region was hit by an earthquake and they had nowhere to stay with their home gone.

It was winter and the weather was cold enough for women around to wear leather stuff (boots gloves trenchcoats pants , you name it .). My niece purchased a pair of over-the-wrist lenght black leather gloves and frequently heading out with the gloves on . She was studying to be a teacher in college of education and I was having a profit of her wisdom to get past from my lessons, she was teaching me well .

I always liked the look of leather in a sexual way but had no idea about gloves . I occasionally seen boots, skirts,coats,jackets and peeped to them , observing how it shines while the leather clad leg moves ... etc etc ... But gloves ?! Thats a whole another world .

So one day my niece and I were studying and she gave me some questions about my lesson to solve then said she must go and when she gets beck she wanted to see that I did my homework ...
She gets back , I open the door , excitedly shouting ,that I did my homework and jumping . And with all of a sudden her glove-covered hands stuck between my legs while I tried to jump-hug her :) it was a 0.30 milisecond of feeling but it felt like an hour ... I was both in shame and amusement...
Heres how accident happened ;

While she was trying to put the shopping sack on the floor , I tried to hug her , and because I jumped and her hand was in low altitude enough , it stuck right between my legs and she cupped it accidentally with her leather gloves on ... :D

I apoligized a million times to her that I was so excited because I finished my homework and couldnt wait to inform her. She said it was ok ...
And thats how it started for me :)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: When my glove fetish started .

Post by mrs uni »

Thanks for sharing that, its always interesting to see how other people got 'here' to the point where we have a thing about gloves, can certainly see the connection in your case- what an introduction!

Had you never really thought about gloves before this happened as a lot of people (me included) kind of always seemed to have a thing going on with gloves? What kind of gloves are your favourites? I bet leather features big in your thinking after that first experience :w00t:
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Gawd, that's strange to me having a niece much older than yourself. My dad is the same, he has nieces and nephews older than himself. I just imagine (I'm an uncle to two much younger children) the uncle or aunt being older and in charge and all that. Having your niece teach you what's right and what's wrong...messes with my head :P

Anyway, enough rambling, thank you for sharing this experience!
cemv
Occasional poster

Post by cemv »

mrs uni wrote:Thanks for sharing that, its always interesting to see how other people got 'here' to the point where we have a thing about gloves, can certainly see the connection in your case- what an introduction!

Had you never really thought about gloves before this happened as a lot of people (me included) kind of always seemed to have a thing going on with gloves? What kind of gloves are your favourites? I bet leather features big in your thinking after that first experience :w00t:

As far as I can remember from my childhood (I am 22 years old myself now.) I always had a thing for shiny material . Rubber,leather,latex,spandex ... But not often I saw some women with gloves around me . My mom hates gloves , she thinks its painful to wear them which I cannot understand why .
After that event happened , I established a different than others kind of passion against gloves .

I mostly think about rough which contains leather boots and clothing , but when I think about gloves , it's turns to romantic and also erotic scenes produced by my mind .

For me, the general fetish is leather . Glove fetish is different , it makes me so soft , vulnerable ... Not like others .
cemv
Occasional poster

Post by cemv »

Jake wrote:Gawd, that's strange to me having a niece much older than yourself. My dad is the same, he has nieces and nephews older than himself. I just imagine (I'm an uncle to two much younger children) the uncle or aunt being older and in charge and all that. Having your niece teach you what's right and what's wrong...messes with my head :P

Anyway, enough rambling, thank you for sharing this experience!
Its cool to be the smallest aged person in a family ... Well, Im not the smallest right now but back then ,I was :) You dont hold any responsibilities for them elders, but they feel uncomfortable to leave you behind . :)

Return to “Experiences”