How my glove fetish started

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

senzconrado
Newcomer

How my glove fetish started

Post by senzconrado »

I think that I started with the glove´s fetish watching television:Catwoman in the early 70´s, and James Bond femme fatal´s women who often used gloves and silenced weapons. When I get married I´ve buy leather gloves to my wife and she, little by little, pleased me by using the gloves when we made love. Eventually, she ended up using gloves, knowing that made me crazy with that. Then we get divorced. I knew a new woman, a few years older than me: I told her about leather gloves and boots and she...started to used gloves very fast. All you had to do was ask and she happily put on his leather gloves to make love with me..Since that, I always said to a woman about the gloves and mostly they´re agree to use gloves when we make love. I'm single now and I wonder what will happen when women come next. I naturally, little by little, I will introduce what the gloves, because I enjoy it and I can not hide...and I don´t want to hide...
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: How my glove fetish started

Post by mrs uni »

Thanks for sharing that, it's always interesting to see what started someone fetish off ;)

Return to “Experiences”