Confessions of a Glove Thief

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Robbay91
Occasional poster

Re: Confessions of a Glove Thief

Post by Robbay91 »

i remember when i was working for the owner of a forensic cleaning company i was working on her house and she had a shed out the back with all her cleaning equipment and she had one big box that had like 50 boxes of latex gloves in them. on my last day i stole one box for myself but i didnt read the size,they were a large instead of a medium. but i still wore them anyway
Janne_
Occasional poster

Post by Janne_ »

I also must admit I am a glove thief. Whenever I see a box of latex gloves I'm thinking about how to take a pair. I just can't resist. Last time was yesterday at he supermarket. I know that the girls use tight latex gloves when handling the vegetables. It is not often though that they leave the box with gloves unattended. There are lots of cameras in the supermarket and there were many customers but I found an angle where I was blocking all cameras and when no one looked at me I took a pair. My puls was high even when I left the supermarket.
Regular poster

Post by 0913 »

Oh man, the memories of all the gloves I've taken just at school: nitrile, latex, vinyl and all the different colors... At work on the other hand, being a lifeguard makes it too easy. A couple of weeks ago, we had to go into the supply closet to get paper towels when I saw a box of latex gloves. This week, I found a reason to go back there and what did I find? A box with about 12 boxes of those latex gloves. Now all I have to do is find a time when no one is around...
cumfieSharp
Regular poster

Post by cumfieSharp »

Too many gloves get thrown away...I myself have also in paranoia threw many collections away. My father burnt a collection when I was younger.. yup straight into a metal bin and burned them... but the conclusion to this didnt make sense it just makes you want them more....so every opertunity just take em and save them from a horrible death....THE BIN....I love all my rubber gloves...maybe to much some times.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

meerkat3000 wrote:...My father burnt a collection when I was younger.. yup straight into a metal bin and burned them...
Yegh, that must've been some smell. :S

That must've been a horrible experience: not only having your parents find out about your fetish and denouncing it, but losing your entire collection in the process. :( I hope you took revenge by rebuilding your collection tenfold. :twisted:
MountainDew
Occasional poster

Post by MountainDew »

My first glove was a white medical exam glove I "liberated" from one of the exam rooms at my local doctor's surgery when my parents took me there when I was ill (I was probably in my very early teens) I only had the courage and time to take one, but I treasured it for ages after that although I hadn't quite discovered the sexual associations with it at that point - I just enjoyed wearing it when I was on my own. I would have been devastated if my parents had thrown it out, but I don't think they ever found that one.
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

I've stolen glove my story would be very similar to the headline story also thrown away 3different collection of gloves too
Viper
Occasional poster

Post by Viper »

Same story here as mentioned in my first post. I also stole the latex exam gloves in middle school science class, 2colored cheer leader gloves, teachers leather gloves, etc. I do regret stealing them but I must say it was a rush. I had a teacher that used to wear her leather gloves in class and model them. Almost flaunting them. The first chance I got, they were mine. Smelled really good like her perfume.
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

ah yeah im still a glove thief every so often. it started at school like most peoples and carried on really
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Patch, what happens if you work at the glove factory and the assembly line, I wonder how many pairs would be missing then :)

Return to “Experiences”