Confessions of a Glove Thief

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

patch1980
VIP

Re: Confessions of a Glove Thief

Post by patch1980 »

depended a) what kind of glove are made in factory b) if rubber glove factory depends on what colours
Regular poster

Post by 0913 »

Tonight at the pool, I closed up. What did I do? take an extra 15 minutes after everyone left to stop by the supply room. Unfortunately, all the disposable latex gloves are X-large :( I ended up with a pair of green nitrile, reusable gloves, unlined, size medium. I also happened upon a box of body fluid clean-up kits, so I took one to see the gloves. Those came with a more snug fitting pair of latex gloves. Before I left, I also got away with a blue Moldex dust mask to satisfy my mask fetish. I know the cleaning ladies use blue nitrile gloves, but as of yet, I haven't found them.

My goal some night when I work late is to hopefully see the cleaning ladies. They're two Hispanic women, one fat but the other is pretty sexy. I love walking by when she's gloved. As for the next time I see them, I want to see if they'd let me help them out like while they're washing windows. I'd go crazy for [the hot one] to let me don a pair of gloves and help her while she's gloved :D
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

0913, what was the big women like
Regular poster

Post by 0913 »

patch1980 wrote:0913, what was the big women like
It's been a few months since I saw her, but I believe she has a layer of fat extending as far as her breasts. She's also middle aged. While that's not necessarily bad, the woman she's always with is much more attractive (in my mind), so in comparison, I remember her a lot more negatively.
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

ah nowt wrong with big women she wear rubber gloves as well
skyraider0609
Occasional poster

Post by skyraider0609 »

I also have a glove "theft" chapter in my life. I was in high school and discovered a pair of short black leather gloves that were turned in to the lost and found in the church my family attended at that point. I had the opportunity to pocket them and after a brief back and forth ethically, my fetish won out and they came home with me. I still remember them fondly...they had decorative straps and buckles on them that I could use to really tighten them up on my hands. I made very good use of them until I was leaving for military service and then faced with the prospect of what to do with them when I left home, they ended up in a dumpster. :-( Sad to think about that even now.
ukoyries
Regular poster

Post by ukoyries »

Confession time. I once stole leather gloves, right from the back of my friends mom's car. It sure didnt help that she was pretty hot, in hindsight I do feel bad though. Same mom who ordered several boxes of small latex gloves for her nursing profession and I ended up with several pairs of them :)
thesovietempire
Occasional poster

Post by thesovietempire »

I'll make some confessions. Someone I know very well owns a small shop. They are going out of business so one day I nipped into the bathroom and grabbed up a pair of yellow household gloves that they had there. Nothing special just the bog-standard ones found nearly everywhere.

I have also stolen gloves from a friend's apartment building. Not their house but the building itself. Under the stairwell is where all the cleaning supplies are kept, the first time I took about 3 pairs of vinyl gloves. The next visit, success! The floor cleaning kit was there (it wasn't the last time). I found a box of latex gloves in there and I requisitioned about 15 pairs of them. A second trip the next day netted me whatever remained in that box. I still have a few left. Makes me wonder if the cleaning lady noticed/cared where all her gloves went and the explanation or lack of that she determined to herself.

Other gloves I've stolen several years ago were a single latex glove that was issued to me at school for the annual trash clean-up in the town and a pair of nitriles that were at my grandparents.
Regular poster

Post by 0913 »

So back in elementary school, I always stole gloves by the pair when I had the chance. I enjoyed wearing them, but didn't really have a use for them besides the rush of stealing them. Around 6th grade was when I discovered masturbation and started going for boxes at a time (I stopped saving gloves at that point for obvious reasons.) I believe I stole 3 boxes from my elementary school, 1 vinyl and 2 nitrile. The vinyl one I believe I explained on here before. One of the nitrile ones on the other hand I'd gotten from the custodian's room. Our school had been using blue, nitrile sempercare gloves, size medium; let me tell you, these are those were the greatest gloves I'd ever worn. To this day, I've never worn a glove that's smelled so nice, felt so soft or fit so perfect. I can't remember the circumstances, but I believe I stayed after one day and popped my head in while wearing my backpack when the door was open. I couldn't find the pink box the Sempercare gloves were in, so I just grabbed what was there. They turned out to be extra large... It was a blue, Kimberly Clark type glove. No smell :(

But none of this has to do with why I'm posting. I believe I threw out those extra large gloves. One day, we had a party in class in 6th grade. At the end of the party, I went to the closet to get a baggie to put my leftovers in when I saw it; a box of dark blue Supreno nitrile gloves. I devised a plan to come in after school to take the box, which worked out. The reason I bring this up is this: those nitrile gloves and the box of vinyl I stole, I needed a place to hide them, so I brought them to my aunt's house when I babysat my cousin. My cousin is disabled physically, mentally and needs her colon bag changed daily, so I thought her closet would be a great place to hide the boxes of gloves, after all, my aunt isn't the only one who cares for my cousin, her sister does as well who could leave gloves there. I stuffed both boxes deep into her closet where I'd hoped no one would find them...

Fast forward several years to yesterday. I went over to my aunt's house to let my cousin in from her program when she get's home since my aunt was gone. While I waited, since I was alone, I decided to check on my old stash. I went into her closet which had been reorganized. I couldn't find either box of gloves! Just as I was about to give up, I noticed there was a new set of storage drawers to the left. I opened the bottom shelf: some old toys. I opened the middle shelf: nothing. Finally I opened the top shelf: and there it was, the box of nitrile gloves I'd left there so many years ago, touched, moved, acknowledged and set in this drawer. I felt relieved they were there yet anxious that someone may had thought "where did these come from?" I still couldn't find the vinyl gloves, but I was happy these were there. I don't have room for the box at home, so I settled for taking about half the box with me in my pocket. Yes, I stole the box of gloves and then stole gloves from the box I stole.

What really piqued my interest was the fact that on the stand next to my cousin's bed was a nearly empty box of nitrile gloves. Several years earlier, I found a box of latex gloves in my cousin's room, that I of course stole from. But as the weeks went by, I seemed to be the only one to pull from the box. I checked, that box was no longer there and all that was left was this new box. In recent years, my other cousin has retreated to living with my aunt; she's a year older and quite attractive. With this new revelation, I was able to imagine her wearing those gloves; saying that she wants gloves to work with my cousin or my aunt buying her gloves to protect herself. Either way, enjoyed my visit. And of course, I stole a pair from the new box of nitrile as well, for old time sake.
IIFatalshockII

Post by IIFatalshockII »

Ahh the stealing. I've had dreams about searching for Rubber Gloves in strange houses. We need a vault to keep them all in. 40 foot deep Rubber Glove pile. Dive right in!

I was into Rubber Gloves since Birth because my Mum claims when I was a baby I used to act weird when she wore them to clean. I used to scream and panic. She's too smart not to have noticed how often I would seem to point them out in stores or talk about them. I bet she knows. I hope she doesn't, but I'm sure she does.

Return to “Experiences”